Slenderman's past #2

~Welcome back! Remember take a deep breathe and relax before we begin to contie our story. So please have some tea~
~Lets begin~

Now when slenderman stalked you after murdering you he would simetimes burned the school, workplace, or home that you lived at.Now heres something i found on this entity that can get disturbing to some peaple.

So if you dont know this gang called "The proxys". Now I talked about the proxys before. But basicly the proxys act in the strangest of ways.

According to a girl who saw them, They acted like they were possesed. Now some say the proxys are possesed by slenderman himself. Now the proxys can communicate through technology just like ben drowned.

Some poeple have said that toby or hoodie left little text for then in there files. And this is actally proven to be true. They do leave notes in your files.

There have been many cases were poeple have tried to become a Proxy. But it doesnt work like that. In ordor to become a proxy slendy has to pick you. 

there are organizations tracking the slenderman. I means its literly to the point were one of the organizations are called "The organization".

the SCP is even traking slenderman. Wich what the SCP  dies is track entitys that dont belong anywere.

The scp even has an entity there that is basicly like slenders brother. Its name is "SCP 5/8" and if you reaseach it you will be monatered on all reasearches containing the entity.

And thats the end of this chapter. There are no more things I shall tell ya. Just please be careful, stay calm. And remember you are bueatiful.