Slenderman's past #1

The events descibed are still unger investigation.While the genesis of everything occurred centuries ago,new data has been acuired in recent years.
Though it appears this phenomenom is not memetic in nature, we can make no guarantees.
Thus, should you feel any onset of panic or complete dread, we ask you please save this chapter for later.
So in other words take a sip of tea and calm down before reading this.So lets get stared....
The account of a certain particular entity are some of the most distarbing reports one could ever examine. The entity itself has dated back centuries and have been banned into historical documents.
Each culture that encounters the entity has it own name for it. Such as the operator, the tall man even master.Today it is commonly known as slenderman.In recent years it's actally been a phenomenon that's been taking off and it's been pretty viral, its even got its own vidio game.
Although it's presence in history is certainly undeniable, There are many rocording encounters with this entity.
One encounter dating as early as 1702 writes:
"My child my Lars he is gone taken from his bed the only thing found was a scrap of black clothing. It feels like cotton but its softer, thicker. Lars came into my bedroom yeaterday screaming at the tops of his longs the angel is outside.
Then he told me some nonsense fairy story about the tall one. He said he went to the village and found a tree, I thought nothing of it first but now hes gone.
We must find Lars and my family must leave before we are killed. I am sorry my son I should have listened may god forgive me.".

~The slenderman is known for wearing a black suit which gives the thought that slenderman has intelligence.However it does not and just seems to have the apparance of doing so. Then it's hypothesized that natural abillity to merge in its surronding, and in this case that would be with our society our culture it may be many centeries despite and evolving and ever changing culture.
~It is also reported having no eyes, mouth,hair and no distingushable facail features. Reports say it grows from 6 - 15 ft in height. It has stalked victums for years. Psychological torture is a common tool  for slenderman to use on you.
~Though any definite particular reason why it does what it. The only thing that could be drawn is that this creature is malevolent. Now there is a instresting list compiled wich described potential traits of the slenderman.
~This list was compiled after there were a number of burning buildings with no causes that had several deaths and a few surviving. These traits are listed in a sort of chronological order, and this is what that list says:
"Slenderman will find intrest in a victim for reasons unknown. Slenderman will then contact the victum. If the victum is a chils slenderman will then act friendly.The abults he stalk have a common trait they have all been through a terrable tragedy, even if the tragedy was made by slenderman directly.
If the victum was an ablut he would stalk the victum for long amounts at a time. Causing what is know as "Slender sickness".
Slender sickness causes massive paranoia, nosebleeds, nightmares, hallucination appearing only to the sick person and othe symptoms eventually it would abduct the victum to a nearby forest, were they would be killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More slenderman tomarrow hope ya enjoyed this chapter. Tomarrow I will make even more on slenderman.