Russian sleep epiriment Facts

The russian sleep expiriment or "Orange soda" took place during World War 2. Some say its just an "urban legand" but maybe its a coer up for something crazier.
The main part of the expiriment was for Sleep Deprivation. Five Prisoniers were locked in a chamber for 30 days.
They were givin books and food to last a month. The researchers wanted to see how sleep deprivation effects humans.
The chamber was filled with gas that involed tons of toxians.
They acted normal for the first few days, intill the 9th day when a prisoner started screaming at the top of his lungs for 3 hours straight.
Other Prisoners tried to prevent researches from looking in the room covering the window that reseachers looked in with pages from books and their shit.
After the window was fully covered the prisoner stopped screaming and ripped out his ocals only being able to squeak.
A few days pasted the reseachers used the intercom to speak to the prisoners all they got was a short response.
On the 15th day reseachers turned of the gas and opened the chamber. The prisoners begged for the gas to turn back on.
When the door was opened there was 4 surviors.
Two were covered in their shit with the organs out eating their flesh and musles.
Two soldiers were sent in to retreve them one was murdered the other had an injury.
One survivor died of being slamed agianst the concrete wall by a soldier.
The suriving 3 went to get medical help. One was sent to an operation room to get his organs put back inside of him but died while doing so.
The last two could not be operated on due to they kept laughing insanly. The 2 surviors were sent back to the chamber.
A few hours later the researcher whom sent them back died of being shot by a soldier.
The soldier opened the chamber killing both of the prisoners. Before he killed the last one the soldier asked "What are you?" The creature who was not human anymore responded back saying:

"We are you.We are the madness on you all begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. We are what you hide from in your bed everynight. We are what you sadate in silence."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys, sorry I havent been posting I have been busy, but this thanks givng I want to thank everyone for getting to 1.6k views on this book. That means alot to me.
Tell me Did this chapter creep you out?
Til next time my proxys.
Have a happy thanks giving!