The night

~Hey guys! Sorry I havent uploaded in a while on here. But I have decided to make this book longer.

~I saw poeple were enjoying this book and loved to read it. So I thought lets celabrate this by telling you one of my creepypasta expirences....

~Now I don't know about you,but I BELEAVE IN CREEPYPASTA! I know I'm wierd....But thats just who I am.

~Anyways, this expiance happend at my cozins house. Me and my cozin were having a sleepover, it took a darker turn as we started well.....started contacting spirits. And me and my cozions were the only one's home.

~Later on in the night we heard claw marks on the door, Martha's dogs were outside.... I walked out of the room...no one was there, I was thirsty so i went to go get some soda.

~When I walked into the living room all my games were knocked down.

~I rushed to my games and saw something that made me sad, so at the time minecraft was like kinda new and ya know i just got the game, but what made me sad was on the back of the minecraft CD was covered with scatch marks. I was pissed!

~I walked in my cozins room and she was also sad cause I shared the same minecrat CD with her. I was like hold on so you didn't do it. she was like well why would I do that. Before we got to scared we called it a night.

~So the whole night we heard scatching coming from the bathroom and someone wispering to us. In the middle of the night my cozin got up and went to the bathroom. I was still awake and scared.

~So while my cozin was in the bathroom, I was in the bedroom alone in the dark. I couldnt see nothing. All of a sudden I felt a knife run down my foot. I covered my foot and said "Martha?". knowing she wasnt in the room, I still called for her. Then I heard a voice reply back and it said "mike". I was confused and scared to death.

~Then I felt a hand grab my foot and pulled it from the cover.I screamed for my cozin as I felt a knife dig deeper into my foot.

~Martha came in and turned on the light only to find no one was there but some bloody coming from my foot and a hole in the floor.

~I told my cozin and she didnt beleave me, but i knew, I felt it. And it was teffifying.

~Thanks for listing and if you want more expirences I have plenty just let me know down below. And tell me Have you had a creepypasta expience?

~See ya in the next chapter!