SCP history

~Hello proxy's!

So today were going to be talking about somnething that I have recently been writting about in this book, and that thing is "The SCP Foundation".

I know your sitting down reading this like, "Saiko, why are you writting about this agian?!?". And the answer for that is I have been recently for the past several hours been, well studying this foundation and I may have the answers you need.

Most of you may be saying to yourselfs "So, what is the SCP Foundation exactly?". The answer to that is easy.

The SCP foundation is hiding alot from us. I mean hell, theres even an SCP that if you search there will be a government robot instantly following your every search.

Now, the foundation was made to keep everything that didn't delong in the demon or human world a secret.Contianing them in a speciel set of procedures.

The choas Insurgancy:

In 1924 a special task fource was formed known only to the 0-5 counciel wich they nickname "They Insurgancy".
It was comprimised mainly of members of an unequivocally loyal millitary task fource known as "The red right hand".

Where did it all begin?:

Most poeple think it all began with SCP 001. But it's not that easy to just research. You see no one knows what the correct SCP 001 is, and thats because there is 27 of them. Yeah.. 1 SCP holds 27 files. All could be true but one could be false.

You never know, and thats the way the foundation likes it. The foundation wants their past to be unknow. But heres some files from 001 that people think are the real ones:

.A small amount of poeple bealeave that the foundation formed after the great occult war, wich causes the story to be unknown.But a number of groups came together to start the foundation, or some say its just a decoy.

The second file is most popular. Poeple beleave this file is the correct and true one cause it has more evidence and information So heres the file:

.Others beleave the code name "bright is the truth" or known as "the factory". When the American Civil war was going ona factory was built. This factory was not like other factorys. This factory held the horrors of James Anderson. AKA " Anderson Factory". built in 1835.
A surviving member of 0-5 reportelly was liberator if the horrors inside and used the site as a base of operations to secure, contian, protect their way across the planet.
Now the factory required human sacerfice. So in that case the SCP foundation is SCP 001.
Now history is filled with fucked up events and unexplained events that no one knows were its existance came from.
Along with the SCP 001-J. A big red button that if its pushed will distory the Whole unierse.

Hope that answered your questions!

Till next time Proxy's!