I'm Your Morty

Thinking about ice cream, Rick was on his way to the best ice cream out of this galaxy. And it's not Earth. After that, we went home. We arrived at Morty's house, the spacecraft crashing into his backyard, surprisingly, not a scratch was made on it. "Okay Morty. How about you take your girlfriend and tend whatever she needs." Morty corrected a few things what Rick just said, but Rick interrupted by tapping his chin, indicating the black bruise I possess. Quickly, Morty lead me to the garage. I awe at the complex looking inventions, devices out of this world, and other junk that are named... junk.

Morty rummages through the items we pass by until he picks up a white tub containing whatever is held by the cap. "Come here," he slightly whispers. Popping off the cap, he squeezes in an amount of clear paste before moving his finger under my chin. Without warning, his other hand touch and rest on my cheek; tilting my head up. "S-sorry. I couldn't see."

I close my eyes at the comfortable feeling of Morty's warm hand pressed on my skin while the cold cream layers the sore spot... which. Doesn't feel sore anymore! "Morty!... What did you just do?" He smiled after taking out a mirror he got out of the bathroom. Patting the spot... or wherever it is, it was like, "Like it-it was ne-never there."

"Morty. I'm just getting surprises in every corner. But can you please tell me who is your grandpa Rick? Who are you?" He agape his mouth a bit. Finding the words and courage, he was about to say something, however, Rick barged in. "Alright! K-UUUGH-kkids! Stop the m-ma-make out session," Rick burped. "(Y/N), ca-call your mom and t-tell her your g-gonna stay to have sex with your boyfriend!"

"Do you want me to stay over the night?"

"Biiitch! If I wanted yo-UGGH-ou to, then I would've said it l-like that! Um! YAAA! Unless y-you want to ge-get kidnapped again." Shuddering, I got out my phone and contacted mom.

Mom: (Y/N)! I haven't seen you all day! Where are you!?

You: I'm alright! I've been staying at Morty's house. Hey, can I stay over at their house?

Mom: ... Umm. Sure? Err, you'll be sleeping in Summer's room?

You: Of course!

Rick laughs, making me glare at the old man before he shrugs and disappear after taking a swig of his flask.

You: Okay! Bye luv ya mum!

Quickly, I end call. Morty told Beth the situation for this one night and so the whole family got ready and got me comfy. Summer didn't mind me if I enter or stay in her room, I guess it's a girls thing, but I better not touch anything to have her think it was Morty who went into her room...

When Beth told me Rick called me in his garage, I went down to see him tinkering something on his workbench. "Heads up." And there I caught in my hands was a regular looking wristwatch. "Um. Wow! Thanks Rick! I always wanted one!"

"Shut up with the bullshit. It's not just a wristwatch, dipshit," I heard that, "It's also a message transmitter. Oh! I also color coded the buttons so um check the back of the watch for more or whatever. Use it for self defense or reaching either me or Morty—," I just hug him to shut him. "Rick, thank you for saving me and keeping me safe. You're a great person."

Clearing his throat while pushing me off, he grumbled, "Morty did all the work. And it just all so happened to be his day to pick an adventure. B-but don't think you're lucky bitch. I-I do save the world sometimes... Know what, just get out of my garage!" He pushes me out before slamming the door shut and locking it for his pleasure.

As I slept in Summer's room, and in her oversized sleepwear, with pants on, I've been having a weird dream. Morty, I should I say, Mortysss liter the whole floor I stood shaking on. They all have their pools of blood around their heads. All just because the wristwatch I possessed fired and went into each and every one of them.

A dark cackle echos and bounces off this eerie abyss that surrounds me. Two figures steps into the light that's lit above me: Mortys. One with an eyepatch covering his right eye and the other was just a normal looking Morty. Looking over the one with the eyepatch, it's obvious he isn't my Morty.

"Oh, are you sure (Y/N)?" That monotoned voice full of boredom questioned, fully aware that he's teasing me into killing my Morty. But then I've been having doubts. Without second thoughts, I killed the one without an eyepatch. The eyepatch Morty hums while his stiff face clearly shows he wasn't surprised. "So easy to manipulate," he starts off like how he starts advancing towards me.

I couldn't move a finger to press and eliminate him, but instead stay frozen still in terror. "And easily afraid?... Maybe she can be easily dominated—." I growled while adjusting the wrist-weapon towards his forehead. And still, his expression doesn't change. Is he even human??? "You don't know anything about me! Don't think I'm stupid or naive!! I can take you on right now!!"

I gasp at his cold touch—gently holding my wrist, making me hesitate whether I want him dead or not! Slowly and painfully for my mind, I was trying to understand what's happening. Think he can try to take off the wristwatch and then use it against me?

No... He places it on his forehead.

...

"Well? Are you going to shoot me?" I was quiet. Kriffing quiet and I hate it. I hate myself for being so slow and not thinking what's right or wrong...

"See. It's no use."

"W-why?" Does he know the answer? This Morty I don't know. This... Evil Morty that made me kill all these Mortys...

And when I was deep in thought, I didn't notice he pulled me into his shoulder. When his hot breathes hit my sensitive ear, he whispered...

"I'm your Morty."

I hope I'm making this good because that's what I want for a Xreader thing of course.

Lol. That's all I guess since I just finished typing and I don't have anything else to say except writing and whatever.

Alrighty! See your readers later!