Rickless Bastard

I've been sticking to Morty everyday as he did to me. And as I did, I've been examining his life, not because I'm some kind of stalker or anything... I'm just concerned since we're now great friends.

After school, when I stayed over at his room, he would always ramble about the beautiful redhead girl that he always admires. Sometimes his fantasies about him and her would slip out, making me took precautions, but then I mostly didn't care since I'm not part of it... except hearing it. And so I went off to find Morty gazing softly at the redhead girl I recognized: Jessica!

Jessica: A redhead girl that came to become my friend on the first day, and is Morty's crush. I think she's a kind and cool girl. Could explain with her popularity and a couple of males wanting to date her...

Alright, we already have enough of that about Morty. So there are more things about him than just that. He gets... hateful glares from some people and most than just those people makes fun of the poor guy, except Jessica for all I know. It could explain why he broke down in front of me before the first day I came to school.

Alright, alright. Those are two of the main things I got from him and so there is one more... Morty would always be found sleeping in class, well I wouldn't care since Mr. Goldenfold's math class is all just damn FIRST GRADE BS! But I would also see him miss school or missing in the middle of school... And thus leaves me to find out why's that. I know I really shouldn't get into people's personal life, but that's just me with Morty, I guess.

"Yes!" I told myself, "Maybe tomorrow after school I can ask him myself about it!" And with that, I flick the light switch off in my room and cuddle in my sheets.

In the next morning, I raised to find I woke up before the time my alarm clock beats me. I run to the bathroom to get into work with my hygiene. Stepping out of the steamy bathroom with only a towel wrap around me, I shudder at the feeling that a pair of eyes are watching me. But I shrugged it off. I thought of how my dumb self is being unnecessarily paranoid when my curtains are closed, door closed, and it's only me and mom living here.

Looking myself over the mirror, making kissy faces with a grey hoodie over a white shirt, blue jeans, and floral converses (ya, what a good combination to try to make yourself look cute), I nod in approval and ran out with my red backpack. As I place my free hand over my doorknob, one of the books fell out from my open bag, which I'm gonna zip up later.

"How To Add 1+1"

Ya, not picking that up.

Yelling wherever my mom's at in the house, "Bye mom!!" I close and lock the door before turning around—"Morty!" I gasp and place a hand over my pounding heart. I wasn't expecting him to be this close, or just mostly popping up without making any noise behind me.

Morty looks down at me with boredom written clearly all over his half lidded eyes. "Oh. Did I scare you? Forgive me. I was just curious." Then he turn towards the direction to school, walking away. I stood there with the gears in my head growing more rusty and grinding painfully and slowly.

He's... different today. A good that he's a lot more confident I guess and a little... more attractive with his almost bipolar look and monotone voice. Oh! Stop being so weird (Y/N)!

"Are you coming?" I run towards his side while hiding my red face. I just thought how embarrassing I looked standing there staring at nothing, but air. "What's wrong? Is it me?" I thought he emphasized 'me' too much, a little out of my comfort zone. "N-no. It's just me." Without any warning, he grips both of my wrists and holds them up above me. Above us.

My face grew more redder for no reason. My breathes become hot through my lips and were cut short at how close he brings his face. "You're red. I can assume you're enjoying this." And then he left, disappearing from my vision.

I swear... I can't let myself go wild! Something is reaaally different. A different Morty or he's not... Morty.

I've been trying to keep up with him, but he was still a good distance away. When Mr. Goldenfold does an elementary pop quiz, Morty would always be the first one to raise his hand and get the right answer! And then nobody doesn't bother him anymore, tease, call out, or pull his underwear down... nobody around here didn't bother any of us...

He didn't take one look at Jessica, or Jessica didn't take one look at Morty or me. It was like we're not here to these people.

"Morty!" Seeing the brunette getting ready to turn his back at me, I grab his collar and slam him to the lockers. He didn't flinch at what I did. "Or are you Morty!" I growl at his lack of cooperation and drag him outside of the school. "(Y/N). What are you doing? Skipping school? You know you can get us in trouble—!" "I figured it out..."

I watch a pop tart drive by in a large toaster. A ball not even getting any force from the girl who's dribbling thin air, and people statically going through each other. "This isn't real. And you're not... my Morty..." (Y/N), it is not the time to be flustered for claiming your friend 'my' like some possessive freak.

The boy chuckles darkly, easily taking my hands off, uppercutting me to the ground. I cry in pain while squirming like meek prey in front of the predator. This bastard that dares to look like my friend Morty! "Who are you!" I yelled while wincing when the pain in my jaw came back.

I cried helpless when he pushed me further into the ground while bringing his nose to mine. "You stupid mortal girl. You know nothing about your friend Morty or the whole Smiths family. Well, you shouldn't anyway since you're not important. Like a Jerry... but you're different. You're a first. So that's why you are here. For me to examine a guinea pig who just appeared out of nowhere and is found with one of the god's god."

"Oh shut up you d-UUURG-damn R-Rrrickless bastard!"

So how is everybody's day? :)

Lol. I don't have much to say... Oh my. Evil Morty (or are you Evil Morty) you talk too much... or I made you talk too much... I still feel like I've written this one poorly than the last.

Alrighty! See you readers later!