Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

10 AM. "Aunt Marry, where are you? I'm ready, I'm ready!" I said while walk down the stairs.I'm wearing my crop top and short pants.

"I'm here.." I heard my aunt voice. I turned around, my aunt was right behind me. She looks so fresh.

"Let's go! I can't wait, I want to buy some cupcakes.. There's cupcakes in your shop, isn't it?" I said while walking to the car.

"Of course, there's a lots of cupcakes! And you don't need to pay for it, just brought the cupcakes that you like and it that. That's free for you!" She said.

"Oh, no, no. I will pay for it.I will drive the car for you, you just need to gives the direction to me." I said  while opened the car's door.

*****

"Oh my gosh! This is heaven!" I said as we are enter my aunt's bakery shop. You will love this place so damn much when you enter this place, Trust me.

"I'm going to the cupcakes's rack. You can leave me alone in this kind of place. Good bye, aunt Marry!" I said, started looking for some cupcakes.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "I'm waiting for you on the cashier! Don't brought too much cupcakes, or you'll get fat!" she said.

"I don't care I'll get fat or not, this is heaven!" I said, I bet she's rolling her eyes right now. I'm walking through the cupcakes rack. I'm searching for red velvet. Ah! that's it, there's only 1 red velvet cupcake left. I saw a guy walking closer to the red velvet cupcake rack. Oh no.. I'm running as fast as I can and we put our hands on the cupcake together, at the same time.

"This is mine!" I said, trying to take that cupcake away from his hand.That guy wearing a black hat.

"No, this is mine!" He said, pulled the cupcake away from my hand, but I hold it thightly. We keep arguing until I saw his blue eyes. Was I dreaming? He has the same eyes like Niall. I pulled my hands off, the cupcake falls down to the floor. I'm shock. 

"Shit, why are you pulled your hands off? I can't eat that cupcake now!" He said, looking at me. I put my hands on my mouth, still disbelief. Tears came down through my cheek. "What happened with you?" He asked me. He looks worried. 

"Niall.." I said, I don't know what to do.

"Nialler, vas happenin?" a guy come closer to us. He has black hair. He must be Zayn Malik from One Direction.

"I don't know," Niall said to Zayn. "How did you know me?" he asked me,

"How can I forget you, my silly buddy! I miss you." I said, came closer to him, I want to hug him, but he stay away from me,

"Who are you? don't come any closer! I don't even know who you are.." he said. I'm speechless. He's changed. He's not my 'silly buddy' anymore. I'm crying. 

"Why are you so rude? you broke your promises! you don't even know who am I. I hate you Niall!" I said and crying. Aunt Marry come to us. I covered my face with my hands. 

"Emma, what happened? why are you crying?" she asked me. I shook my head.

"Nothing," I'm trying to smile, but I can't. "I want to go home. I will go with taxi so you can stay here." I can heard aunt Marry saying 'sorry' to Niall and Zayn. I stopped a taxi and going home. I never thought he would do this to me.

I just get home and still crying. I entered my room and laid my body on the bed. I logging-in my Twitter account and saw Niall's new tweet. He said, 

"I'm sorry, like seriously. I never thought that you are going to London. I'm sorry. I miss you too."

Is he tweeted that for me? I really want to reply his tweet, but I'm afraid other people was thinking that I'm an attention seeker. I just retweeted his tweet. Hope he will see my name. I logged off my Twitter and turn off my phone. I ended up sleeping in my lovely bed.

*****

I waking up at 2 PM. I slept for 2 hours. Without dreams this time. I turn on my phone and signing-in my Twitter. Niall followed me back, and he sent me a direct message. 

"I'm sorry Emma. I miss you too, my lovely best friend, Emma Swarowvs xx."  

 The message was sent about 5 minute ago. I replied his message,

 "You only remember me because my aunt yelled my name in front of you. You'll not know it was me if she doesn't yelled my name. And all you've said to me is bullsh*t Niall."

 I know I'm very rude. But he doesn't know how was it feel being dumped by people that I love the most. That's really hurt. I checking my mention and got shock. Niall tweeted me,

"I'm sorry @EmmaSwarowvs I miss you :( "

And you know what? peoples followed me, some people asked me to forgive Niall, and some more was sending me a hate. I don't know what should I do. I'm crying. I received a new message from Niall,

"Can I have your phone number? I need to talk to you. xx."

 I gave him my phone number and logged out my Twitter. I'm speechless.

***