Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

RING.. RING.. RING..

I heard my phone ringing. I pick up my phone and press the button to see who's calling. Unknown number. I ignored the call and put my face into the pillow. I really want to cry. I missed Niall so damn much, but he hurt me so much. I don't know what to do. I heard my phone ringing again. Still the same number. What an annoying person. I turn-off my phone and put my face into the pillow again and fell asleep.

*****

Knock.. Knock.. 

"Come in." I said. Rubbing my eyes and yawning. I heard footsteps and the door opened. I covered my face with pillow.

"Honey, I brought you some Apple&Cinnamon Cookies. Oh, and there's a hot chocolate too." She put the foods on my desk.

"Don't be sad gurl. I know this is hard. I'm in the living room if you need something, don't forget to eat the cookies and the hot chocolate. That could make you feel better." she said.

"Thanks, aunt Marry." I said while smiling at her. She closed the door. I'm sitting on my desk chair and eating the cookies while logging in my Twitter on the computer. Woah, I got 100.000 new followers. I looked up at the wall clock. 8 PM. I tweeted,

"In shock.."

3 minutes later I got a message from Niall. I opened the message,

"Emma, pick up my calls please :( I'm so sorry. Or at least reply my text. xx."

I immediately took my phone and turn it on. 20 missed calls and 10 messages. That's all from the unknown number. That must be Niall, I guess.I opened one of those messages.

"Emma, this is Niall. Why don't you pick up my phone? I need to talk to you! xx."

I'm sitting there, looking at my phone's screen. That's. Niall. What should I do? I'm confused. Suddenly, my phone ringing. Shit. That's scared me! 

"Hello?" I said, still a little bit shock.

"EMMA! THIS IS NIALL!" I heard Niall's voice there. I looked at my phone's screen. That unknown number. I'm picking up a call from Niall. Shit. What should I do? I put my phone to my ear, and heard Niall is talking to someone out there.

--

"SHE PICKED UP THE PHONE. EMMA PICKED UP THE PHONE!"  I heard Niall is talking to someone.

"Niall James Horan, just shut up and talk to her!" I heard another voice. Seems like Harry's, maybe?

"Yup, just shut the fuck up and talk to her. You bothering us! I'm cuddling with Harry now.." That must be Louis. I heard someone laughing, and then Niall said,

"Ewh, stop that bromance. You gross me out!" The other was laughing. And now Niall started talking to me.

--

"Emma, I miss you! Can we meet each other?" he started the conversation.

"What do you want?" I said.

"W-what do you mean?" Niall said. He seems like confused. I sighed.

"You've hurt me, ya'know?" I said and tears falls down. 

"I'm sorry. I want to meet you, we need to talk.." 

"No."

"Please.."

"No."

"But I miss you."

"No, you don't. You don't even know who am I." 

click.

I hang up the phone and put my hands on my face. I'm crying again. I heard my phone's ringing. That must be Niall. He calling me over and over again. I finally reach my phone and pick up his call.

"What else, Niall? Why are you so annoying? You bothering me!" I said angrily. I'm still crying.

"I just want to meet you! I want to explain everything, after that, I will not bothering you if you don't want to. That's all!" He said. I'm crying loudly.

"Oh come on.. I miss you so badly. I want to meet you." He said with a softer tone.I wiped my tears.

"If I said yes will you stop bothering me?" I said.

"Y-y-yes?" He said.

"Okay then. When, where?" I said.

"REALLY?! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, EMMA! Hmm.. tomorrow at the Starbucks, 2 PM?"

"Kay." I said then hanging up the phone.

***