Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

I slam my room's door and laid my body to the bed. I covered my face with pillow. Tears came down. Shit, Niall. Just shit. I sitting on the bed, still crying. I pick my phone and found out 20 messages and 15 missed calls. All from NIall. He must be contact me when I'm on the way to home. I signing in to my Twitter and tweeted,

"Felt betrayed. Thanks for those '1 minute relationship'. Thank you sooo much :)"

I logged out my Twitter and go sleep. I don't care what will people said. This is not their business anymore. 

*****

I woke up and go to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I go dowstair for breakfast and to see aunt Marry's face too. Aunt Marry was there with a plate of hot cake and waffle. I sat next to her.

"I heard someone's slamming her room's door last night.." She started the conversation.

"Sorry, that was me." I apologize.

"And I heard someone's crying when I checked out to her room.." I sighed. I don't say anything. I just sitting there and eating my waffle in silence. 

"What happened with you? Is this about Niall again?" I nodded. 

"Listen to me, you don't have to meet him if you don't want to or if you know he will hurt you." aunt Marry said.

"But.. we were dating last night.. only for 1 minute." I put my head down.

"What kind of dating is that. You just break a new record." she said with a flat face. I really want to laugh, but I can't. 

"I also don't know." I seems confused.

"Who's breaking up?" She asked curiously.

"Me."

"And what's the reason?"

"There's a girl, I don't know who is she. She came right when we just dating. Niall's hugging me that time. That girl yelled Niall's name, and we pulled away. Niall and that girl were hugging each other and I just looks like a fool who's standing behind them. Suddenly, the girl kissed Niall's cheek. Niall looked at me who was standing with a shock face. I said that we were done to him and left him alone with that girl. The end." 

"You're too jealously.." My aunt commented. I choked. She gave me a glass of mineral water.

"What? I'm too jealously? b-but, you must've do the same thing as I do if you were me!" 

"Emma, trust me, she must be only his friend.. or ex girlfriend maybe if he had a girlfriend before." 

"Ugh, whatever. I don't want to talk about this anymore." I said and continue eating my breakfast. Aunt Marry shrugged.

*****

I heard my phone ringing. I picked up the phone. Unknown number. Where the hell are those peoples got my number? first Niall, and now, this unknown-people.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello? Is this Emma?" I think I know this voice..

"OMG, Jo, is this you?!" I said excitedly.

"Yesh babe, it's me!" 

"AAAA I miss you so damn much!"

"Miss ya too!"

"Where did you got my number?"

"Jessica gave me.."

"Oh, I see. By the way.. I'M IN LONDON NOW!" 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE MUST DO SOME SHOPPING. HELL YEAH!" He screamed like a fool.

"YES WE MUST!" I said. I heard my aunt yelled my name.

"Aunt Marry called me, talk to you later Jo." I said.

"Please tell aunt Marry, I said 'Hi' to her." He asked.

"Okay. I'm hanging up. Bye!"

And I'm hanging up the phone. Jo is my gay friend. But seriously, no one will thought he is a gay at their first meeting. He's hot, like a normal guy. Well, you can say he's gay inside. I can't wait to do some shopping with him!

***