Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I opened my eyes and found out that I was sleeping for 4 hours. I wash my face and go downstair. I sit on the sofa that located in the living room. Still sleepy. Aunt Marry wasn't there.  "How was your sleep, Emma?" Ah, that must be aunt Marry. 

"I had a nice dream, aunt! Guess what?" I said happily.

"I don't know.. what was that, hun? tell me!" she said. She must be curious, aha! I changed my sitting position so I can see her face. I taking a deep breath and started telling her about my dream,

"So.. you know Niall right?," she nodded, "Ya, you know he is my best friend when I was 8 and he moved to UK that time.." I said

"And he's a superstar right?Niall James Horan from One Direction?" aunt Marry asked me, "So, what was your dream? meet him on the fansigning?" she laughed,

"Yes.. and no." I said, put my head down.

"I still didn't get it, go on, tell me more." I sighed, took a deep breath,

"Well, I met him on my dream, but not on the fansigning. I don't know where it was," I took a deep breath again,

"We haven't meet yet for about 10 years. I really miss him. I came here not only for holiday, but I had a planned to met him too, even I don't know where he is. I don't have his contact. What do you think, did he stil remember me or not? did he miss me too or not?" I asked her, she put her finger on her chin, pretend to think, and smiled at me,

"He will miss you and he must'd remember you if he's your REAL best friend I guess.." she said, well, this doesn't make me feeling better. I smiled at her.

"I'm hungry, I will go out for dinner. What do you want? I can bring some food for you." I said as I stood up from the sofa.

"Umm, some french fries and cheese burger maybe?" she asked me,

"Okay, I will bring that for you." I winked at her and go upstair to change my clothes. I haven't moved my clothes from the suitcase to my closet yet, so I'm wearing my skinny jeans and my sweater because I put that on the top. I'm too lazy to searching for my best clothes that I put in the middle or maybe on the bottom of my suitcase. I mean, I'm just going to go for dinner alone right? I only do that if I go out with Niall. You know what I mean.

I step down in this crowded city. The night air was fresh. I really love this. I entered a fast food restaurant to eat and go back with 1 plastic of french fries and cheese burger. I'm not going back to home, I'm going to a bookstore, searching for some book. I walking through the magazines rack and saw Niall and his band are on the cover of some magazines. I bought one of those magazine and another books. I'm going back to home now. I saw One Direction's picture was on the billboard. How famous they are.

"I'm home!" I said as I swung the door open. I heard someone is crying. Oh my god, what happened?! I'm running, going to the living room, and found out aunt Marry was there, crying because of watching drama.. 

"Aunt Marry! I thought something bad is happened to you! you scared me." I said and sit beside her on the sofa,

"Oh, nothing happened. This movie was very sad. Wanna join with me?" she asked,

"No, I'm not interested in drama anymore. I just bought some books. I will just reading books in my room. By the way, this is your food. I'm going upstair now. Just call me if you need something.. Oh, and don't cry that loud when watching drama, you make me worried. Bye, aunt Marry!" I said and going upstair.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth before sleep!" I can hear my aunt yelled at me, I laughed,

"Alright." I said and go to my room. I washed my face, brush my teeth, and changed my clothes into pajamas. I laid my body on the bed, and started reading my new magazine. There's One Direction's article inside the magazine. The article said that all of One Direction's members are in London now after finishing their US tour. Good, I'm in London now, it means I have a chance to meet Niall! Ah, I'm so excited. I'm feeling tired now, so I put my magazine on my desk and turn off the lamp and closed my eyes.

*skip*

"Wake up honey.. the breakfast are ready." I heard aunt Marry's voice.She opened the curtain of my window, so the sunlight coming in through the window. I pulled up my blanket, covering my face. 

"Ugh, 1 minute and I'll be there.." I said lazily. 

"Okay, I'm waiting for you." I heard her footsteps going to the door and I heard the door is closed. It means she's gone. I sitting on my bed, rubbed my eyes, and open my eyes slowly. I'm going to the bathroom, washed my face, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. I go downstair and saw aunt Marry was sitting in the dining room with a bright smile. I smiled back at her and sitting beside her. I eat some pancakes with mapple syrup. This is very delicious, I admit it.

"So, aunt, I want to go to your bakery shop. Can I?" I asked her.

"Of course you can! You'll go with me today at 10 AM if you want, or you can go by yourself if you doesn't ready yet at 10 AM.." She said.

"I think I'll go with you because I don't know where was you shop located.." she laughed, then said,

"Oh, you are right. You will go with me then, be ready at 10 AM, hun! I will go watering my flowers.." she said then left me alone in the dining room.

***