Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Uhm.. do you want to go on a.. date?" Niall asked me via telephone.

"Go on what?" I asked. I actually heard that clearly but I just making sure.

"Go on a date? on Saturday, 8PM, Nando's. Texted me 'I love you' if you want to or said 'I love Niall Horan' on Twitter if you don't want to. I'm hanging up, bye!" He said. 

click

He is really hanging up the phone. Is he kidding me? I actually want to go on a date with him and I don't want to said 'I love Niall Horan' on Twitter, so I texted him 'I love you'.

"Woah, did you just said 'I love you' to me? Well, I love you too babe. I love you more than a best friend do. xx." 

I can't believe on what did he just said. Shit, I'm blushing. I replied,

"Are you kidding me? What was 'I love you more than a best friend do' means? Is this kind of joke?"

I heard a voice from my phone 7 minutes later. I got a new message from Niall,

"Just wait and see. I will explain that to you on Saturday. You'll understand. Go to your bed now, it's midnight. Don't text me back because I will not reply that message. Night xx."

I rolled my eyes and go to my bed, as he said. 

*****

 I'm ready for me and Niall's 'date' tonight. Actually, I don't think this is kind of date. This must be just a dinner. I can see Niall was arrived from my room' window. I go downstair and get into his car.

"Ready for your first wonderful date tonight, girl?" He asked, teasing me as always.

"How did you know this is my first date?" I asked,

"You are my best friend."

"Whatever, Niall." I rolled my eyes.

*****

"Here we go! eat, eat, eat." Niall said  excitedly.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face.

"Is this a real date?or just dinner?" I asked him

"This is real date.. why?"

"I-I  just don't understand.. what do you want to explain?" I said.I heard Niall sighed.

"How 'bout if I tell you after we're eating? I'm a little bit hungry." He smirked

"No, you're really hungry. Not 'a little bit'. I know that." He laughed.

"We're done eating. Now, explain that to me!" I asked him.

"Well.. I love you not as a best friend. Want you to be my girlfriend?" He said to me shyly.

"Are you serious?" My eyes opened wide. He nodded. "Well, yes, I do." I said. He hugged me tightly. I laughed a little and pulled away because someone yelled Niall's name. We turned around and found a girl with pink sexy dress. I looked at Niall. He was smiling at the girl and the girl come closer to Niall, and they're hugging each other. And I looked like a weirdo standing there watching two persons hugging like they weren't met for 100 years. I rolled my eyes. Then, suddenly the girl kissed Niall's lip. That's a fast kiss. Niall pulled away from her and looked at me who was standing there with a shock face.

"What the f*ck Niall, We're just dating for a minute and you messed up everything! We're done. Thanks!" I said and left him with the girl. I heard Niall yelled at me but I don't care.

***