Chapter 3

Santana's POV

I remember telling Rach, yesterday, that she could come over and talk anytime. i gave her my address and left. What if she comes and everyones here? What if they start to argue with her. Or me?!

"Hey, San... Are you okay? You look worried?" Kurt asked as he sat down next to me.

"I am fine Kurt" i said with a brief tone.

"Okay.. Whatever..."

There's a knock at the door and i begin to panic.. Everyones home.. What if its Rachel.. Omg..

"Ill get it" i hear Sam call from the stairs.

"Hey..." i hear a manly voice come from the, now opened, door.

I start to walk towards the door, when i hear,

"Yeah i saw her? Like walking on this street then as i looked at her she turned around and went back the other way" Finn said confused.

"What you saw who?" i butted in.

"Rachel Berry. She was walking what looked like to here." Finn was unsure.

Omg! She was coming here. Which means something happened. I was about to take out my phone and text her when my phone rang, it was her.

Rachel's POV

After San left the other day, I stayed at a hotel I didn't want to deal with Brody. But he's been sending me messages asking where i was and i really needed to get out. So today, i planned that while Brody was working id go and get more stuff then go and see San at her place.

Im on my way to San's and i turn down the street she wrote on a sticky note, i just have to find the house number 47.

33, 35, 37... Then i see a car drive past and it stops and reverses. Its Finn. i started to panic so i turned the opposite way, using my amazing acting skills, making it look like i turned onto the wrong street. I turned back to see him out of the car... Looking at me. So i walked quicker and waited till i got round the corner to call San.

*Phone call*

Rachel: Hello? San.. Omg i came...

San: Wow wait a second let me step outside...

Rachel: *Hears the door shut* Okay I'm on the end of the street and...

She was interrupted

San:...By Finn. I know. He's here and he's talking to the guys about it..

Rachel: Did he know it was me?

San: He...

Gets interrupted by a male voice.

???: San who are you talking to?

Rachel: Say.. A new friend you met.. At.. Erm.. Starbucks.

San: Don't panic Finn, its just this guy i met at Starbucks...

Finn: Oh well. Come inside and talk to him.

San: No... Erm its too warm inside..

Finn: Well... Okay... Hurry though we're all going to the cinema... If your coming

San: Ill think about it, i might just get ...

Rachel: JACK!

San: Jack to come over for a couple of hours.

Finn: Okay, well, ill see you later then... *yells* BYE JACK!

San: He said... Cya man..

Finn: Alright?! *leaves*

Rachel: Is he gone?

San: Yeah, he's gone. So erm, where are you?

Rachel: Still on the end if the street...

San: Okay well, walk to Starbucks and ill pick you up and bring you back here so they don't see you!

Rachel: Okay, don't be long...

San: I won't... *hangs up*

I began walking to Starbucks hoping that i wont run into them...