Chapter 10 Part 2

Finn's POV

I walk in to the kitchen and see San looking at me. I instantly look down.

"San, what’s is she-"

"Before you say anything, hear me out K?" She interrupted me and I simply nodded.

"Okay, well, the hospital discharged her today but she cannot stay alone and it’s not a good idea for her to go bad to her house because Brody is there and he could cause some more damaged to her and her body. So, she can stay here and sleep in my bed till I get the guest room set up"

"Wait? I thought me and the kids were getting the guest room?"

"No, because you live here now so we need another guest room to replace that one. The guest room is eventually going to be either the back room or the room next to the bathroom"

"Okay, Thanks. But have you asked the others about this? I mean they might not agree with her being here?" I hoped that they wouldn't...

"No, not yet... But I will convince them..."

"Okay I guess"

Santana's POV

I and Finn began walking back into the living room, where the TV had been turned off, Rachel was curled up with the kids on the couch asleep.

"Aww...” Finn said with a smile as we watched the sleeping three.

"Did you just... Smile and say... Aww to Rachel?" I said smirking

"What? No I was talking about the kids! I'll just take them upstairs and put them in bed"

"No... Leave 'me, let's go sit in the kitchen and let them sleep..." After I said this, we walked into the kitchen and sat at the island.

Rachel's POV

I had a terrible dream that I can't seem to wake up from. I was being chased by a tall brown haired man and he kept yelling things at me. Once I got to a wall in a dark alley filly with company outside bins and tall railing, I have nowhere else to run. The man begins to walk closer to me and holds up a gun. He walks closer to me and holds the gun to my neck and...

BAM!! I'm awake with two your young children looking at me, then I remembered, Grace and Josh

"Rachie? Did you have a bad dweam? You were cwying?" Grace asked me while wiping a tear from my face.

"Erm... A little... I'm okay though. Don't worry."

"GUYS DINNER!!" San yelled from the kitchen.

Josh ran off the sofa and into the kitchen. Grace jumped from the couch and held a hand out for me to take. I took it and moved off the couch and began making my way to the kitchen.

"Hey San, what's for dinner?" I asked. A tall man, I think he told me his name was Finn was staring at me then down at mine and Grace's interlocked hands.

"Well, Rach I made you a vegan lasagne..."

"Mwe have what Rwachel is having! Please" Grace interrupted San with much enthusiasm. Finn continued to stare at us. Not moving a body muscle.

"Are you sure, Princess?" San asked looking towards Grace then giving Finn 'the eyes'.

"Thwey always called mwe prinecwess, Rachie..." Turning her gaze to me. "And ywes pwease" Grace said as she turned back to San. 

"Okay..." San simply said back.

Finn's POV

I was staring at Rachel. She has changed so much when you look at her properly. I couldn't remove my eyes away from her. Either is anger or affection. I began to feel woozy and started to lose footing... My eye sight became blurred and everything looked like I was in a foggy room. I felt my knees cave, letting me fall to the floor. I feel a small hand touch my arm and it soon became a gripped one. I lay on the floor still conscious. I hear Santana telling the kids to go upstairs and when they refuse. She grunts as she picks them both up... But there's still a hand on my arm. Now a head too, and wetness it pouring through my shirt.

"Finn..."