Please Forgive Me~A Finchel Story

Finn: NO, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
Rachel:(sobbing) Finn, please just listen to me!
Finn: Just leave.
Rachel: I can't just leave, Finn. We need to talk about this!
Finn: YOU WANT ME TO TALK WHEN I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU! NO!
Rachel: Finn, please...
Finn: Go and don't come back into my life!
Rachel:(sobbing) Im so sorry. (Leaves)

6 years in New York City

Finn's POV

"Hey guys, I'm home!" I said as i saw the kid come running towards the door.
"Hey Finn, we missed you!" Claimed 7 years old, Joshua.

"Yeah, i did too" Grace smiled.

Joshua is 7 years old and his sister Grace is 5 years old. Me and my mom, Carole, take care of them. They live at my house but occasionally go over to see my mom.
Whilst i'm working or out on pathetic dates Santana, Brittany, Sam, Blaine or Kurt will take care of the kids or thy will all pitch in.
Today Santana is taking care of the two.

"Hey Finn" Santana said as she walked towards the all hugging.

"Oh, hey San" i said smiling slightly in her direction.

"Well, id better go, I'm... I'm meeting an old friend" she said.

"Erm... San are you ok? You look nervous. who are you meeting?" i asked.

"Im...um... fine. Just gotta go. and... You don't know her" she said looking down.

"Well, Erm, ok. I guess ill see you later then" I watch her leave slowly like she was ashamed.

Who could she could she possibly be ashamed to talk about. thats not like san, shes the biggest talker i know... besides Rachel, i frowned.

Santana's POV

I hope he doesn't follow me. what if he already knows, what if he figured it out. OMG I'm freaking out, ill lose all my friends because of this. but i really want to see her again. apparently shes getting married soon, Carole told me. Carole still talks to her and no one says anything about it so why would they when i see her. ok. im here. come on Santana! you can do this! building block w, room 487a. oh Jesus!

I walked to the door and knocked, immediately regretting it.

All i can hear ,is laughing,loud laughing.shes definitely here,her laugh is so contagious. i've missed her...

"Hey!" some tall man said after opening the door.

"Erm...hey...is Rachel here cos if your busy ill go" I start to walk away.

"LIKE NEON LIGHTS, OHHH OH OH, THEY SEAL MY HEART COS IM FREAKING OUT, BRODY! WHOS AT THE DOOR?"she shouted walking out of the kitchen.

I stared at her for a while until...

"Erm... You guys ok?" Brody asked confused.

Rachel ran to me grasping me in her arms.

"Omg your here, I've missed you so much!"

"Me too Rach, me too"

"Anyways...Rach I'm gonna get off to work, see you tonight" Brody said winking slightly towards Rachel.

"O-ok" she said, she sounds really nervous. I wonder whats wrong. Anyway, never mind have my best friend back!

Rachel's POV

"So, San hows everybody?" i asked "Everybody's great, we all pitch in to help Finn...Carole..." she said

"Why? whats up with Carole? I saw her the other day. Is she sick? Is she ok?" I said worried.

"Um, nothings wrong with her, she just needs some helping hands..."

"Oh ,why didn't she call me? and who else is helping her?" i asked

"Me,(coughs) Finn, Britney, Sam, Kurt and Blaine" she said quickly

Wait,did Santana just say...Finn.

He's here. In New York. I smiled to myself.

"San, Finns here, In NewYork?" i asked

She stuttered while saying "Yeah, not far from here..."

"Can...can we go see him? Please i need to talk to him!" i said

"Um...Maybe ill take you sometime...So, whens the wedding?" Santana's face lit up and my smile faded .

"Rach? You don't look too happy about that, whats wrong?" She asked

"Well, um, i love him, i think, but...but.." I broke down and ran to my room.

"RACH?" san came in running after me."Rach whats wro..."

She saw it, she saw what she had done. What am i going to do now?!

What did Santana see? Mmm