Chapter 11

Rachel’s POV

I don’t know what’s taking over me, I met this guy a couple of days ago and I’m crying into his shirt while he lays on the floor.

“Finn…” Escapes my mouth. His body begins to tense up slowly. I can’t find the energy to look up until I feel a hand sitting on my head. I turn around to see him looking at me.

“Hey Ray…”

“Ray?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah I always called…” I looked at him very confused as he stopped what he was saying.

“It’s your new nickname…” he finished

“Are you okay? I’ll help you up.” I began to stand up, then I turned around and helped him up slowly.

“I’m fine, but thanks.” He finally regains his balance just in time when San comes back down stairs.

“Hey, what happened there?” she asked.

“I got distracted then dizzy” he replied.

“Do you want me to help you sit on the couch?” I asked.

“Sure, thanks Ray”

I held onto his arm in a protective motion, slowly walking with him to the living room. We walked slowly through the light blue corridor. I took in all the different things around the house. Huge staircase, big mirror opposite with a set of draws underneath and perfect coloured rug contrasting with the walls that runs all the way down the long corridor. It is simple but beautiful and elegant. We continued to walk and sat on the couch.

“Thanks Ray…” he hugged me before he sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote to turn on the TV.

“You want to watch?” he asked

“No its fine, I’m going to go play with the kids…” I said beginning to walk away…

“GRACE!! JOSH!! COME HERE!!!” Finn yelled from the couch.

I hear tiny footsteps running upstairs and making their way down the stairs.

“Finny!!! Your okway?!” Grace asked while jumping next to him on the couch.

“Yeah I am princess, Can you guys do me a favour?”

“Sure Finn, What’s up?” Josh asked

“Go get a big fluffy blanket from the cupboard and come cuddle with me and Ray?”

“Finn?” I asked confused.

“YAY! Ill Gwet Onwe” Grace said excitedly

“I’ll help” Josh added

They ran off towards the cupboard across the living room.

“Come sit with us? Come on?” Finn Begged

“Fine.”

“SAN?” Finn yelled.

“YEAH?” she yelled back.

“COMING FOR CUDDLES WITH THE KIDS?” he yelled with a slight laugh

“HAHA, NO IM NEED TO GO TO THE STORE! HAVE FUN THOUGH!” she said laughing

The kids came running back to us with a huge fluffy blanket. Grace sat at one side of me next to Finn and Josh sat at the other side. We all got comfy under the blanket and both Grace and Josh curled into my sides. I looked over at Finn to see him smiling.

“What?” I said smiling back.

“Nothing?” he cleared his throat

“What do you guys want to watch?”

“The film with the funny horse and the girl with the long hair?” Josh replied laughing at the memory of the horse.

“TANGLED JOSHY!” Grace grinned as her brother agreed.

“Tangled it is then…”

Finn’s POV

We were around half way through the film and I feel grace turn over in her sleep and curl into my side. As Grace moved Rachel curled up against Grace and Josh moved up against Rachel and she wrapped her arm around him and pulled him closer. It was cute.

Okay… I’ll admit seeing Rachel again has proven to myself that I’m not really over her and I really want to ease our way back into a relationship. Soon, not straight away. She’s little upset at the moment with the baby and her amnesia. Yeah I’ll wait 2 m@onths then I’ll try and ask her on a date… Yeah I will!

 ____________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry i havent updated in AGES! I will TRY and get some more wrote over the christmas holidays!!