Chapter 10 Part 1

After a while of driving, they finally got to the huge house. Santana showed Rachel into the living room and told her to sit on the couch while she went to the kitchen.

Santana's POV

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, they haven't seen her in almost 7 years and now shes back, but in our home. They'll freak out and maybe kick her out. What if i explain why Rachel is here. Maybe they'll understand. Maybe be sympathetic towards her? I am taken out of my thoughts to here the kids talking and the front door shutting. Oh god. Now Santana, stop thinking and just do!

Finn's POV

I can't wait, today me and the kids are moving in! I'll be able to play xbox all the time with the guys, i wont have to drive everywhere to drop the kids off. It's gonna be great. Once i pack the car with mine and the kids stuff, i buckle them in to their car seats and begin driving. I try to get to the house as quick as possible but that just isn't quick enough, also i have to be careful, there's kids in the back.

Once we reach the house, i see that San's car is here, she must be home early today. I get the kids out and open the door for them to go inside. They run into the living room as i walk back to the car. I collect all our bags and bring them into the hall way then i lock the car and shut the door behind me. I begin to walk to the living room when i hear the kids talking...

"Hewllo, I've never mwet you before?" I could hear Grace asking. Maybe it was a new game they decided to play. Instead of going in the room, i stood behind the wall and listened in.

"Yeah, I've never met you before either? Have you met us?"...'Us'? Maybe they are talking to Sarah again, they have an imaginary friend called, Sarah and I don't have the heart to tell them she isn't real.

But then i heard it...

"Erm... No I don't think i have met you two before either... What's your names?" The voice was too familiar but... I couldn't put my finger on who it was. It definitely wasn't Sarah...

"Well, I'm Joshua, but you can call me Josh, and this is Grace.."

"and... you can call mwe Grace, i am 5 years old and you are very pretty, What's your name?"Grace said in the cutest voice I've ever heard.

"Well, I am Rachel..." Oh god, shes here...

Rachel's POV

"Well, i am Rachel... and you're very beautiful too!" After i said that she began to tear up and a couple of tears poured down Grace's face.

"Oh, Honey... Grace, What's wrong?" As i finished my sentence she beganto climb on my lap, for a 5 year old she was quite small.

"i-i-i c-c-can you b-be m-my m-m-mommy o-or sister?" She remained sat on my lap only this time she had her legs spraded across me and was facing me, with her hands on my shoulders, looking at me.

"W-What? You just met me?" Josh just stood there looking at me silent, he looked hurt and like he wanted to cry. I was going to say something else but i heard San in the kitchen...

"Finn!! Come here a minute!" I turned me whole body round and saw him stood there. After he saw me looking at him he began to walk into the kitchen.

"Josh come here... Don't cry.. Come on." I moved Grace onto one knee and her head fell into my shoulder. Josh climbed up and did the same. i lent back against the sofa and slowly began to fall asleep when i hear...

"I lwove you Rwachel... You too Joshy" She whispered before closing her eyes to nap.

"Rachel, i know we just met you, but, me too... I feel like your my real mom..."

"Josh im sorry but what happened to your real mom?" His whole body tensed up. He is a 7 year old boy who looked like he had the problems of a 27 year old man. He sat up and looked at me.

"Well...erm... after my parents got married just after Grace was born, Finn and Quinn said they would look after us while they went on a trip... You know the ones after a wedding... Anyway..They were on a boast and it sank and Finn has taken care of us ever since..."

"Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry..." i hugged him tightly with Grace still in my arms, but she was now fast asleep. "So Finn isnt your dad?"

"Nope, he is." He said as he pointed towards a picture on the book shelf in the corner of the room. "And... That's my mom..."

"W-W-Wait... Your p-parents a-a-a Tina and M-Mike?"

"Yeah..." He began to cry so i pulled him into another hug.

"Okay, well lets not talk about that ok? Come here" All three of us snuggled up on the couch and Josh first then myself fell alseep...