Idk what to put XD

So the depression Test thingy is about depression yeah it's obvious XD

Anyway Imma just show ya the video.

Don't ask me from where I found this cuz...uh...I forgot XD yeah I'm very forgetful.

Anyway So I had that test when it was in January or February or something in 2018 and my results over there are;

2 put of 8

Umm...Yeah when I first took a test on that I was in mild depression but now I took another test and my results are;

6 out of 8

Yeah there's that big difference on them now and now I'm in extremely depressed so that's a big change and uhh...Idk how do I beat depression but I need help to beat it that way I'll be all positive and happy again and also the once I know who are depressed are;

CylaDaArtist I actually don't know if your still depressed but you were once soo that counts I guess?

-depress_lilgirl- she is once depressed too but ya know she's also depressed once back then so it counts.

And

AriTheXreaderQueen Yep she's also depressed I am also helping her to feel better too so yeah.

Oh and a big shout out to.

chara_dreemurr65 because she helps me to beat my depression so follow her and also big thanks to you.

BBlueCookie3368 she is my bff in rl too and she is the one who knows my depression and she is also the one who makes me feel happy she is the positive one and she always made my day so big thanks to her.

-depress_lilgirl- she is depressed once but she also helps me to be happy and all so big thanks.

Please follow these amazing people because they are the one who is my motivation to live so thank them.

And the ones who reads my artbook thank you for reading it and looking at my artworks and also thanks for the support and all so big thanks to you readers too!

Also please stay positive because being negative is a great mistake for me so STAY POSITIVE READERS!

#StayPositive