One More chance(part 2)~

(So since the one who requested this liked the story I'm going to continue it OwO)

(Killer pov)

When cyla was about to head to our group negative suddenly tripped cyla I felt anger boiled up on me I was about to stand up until the new student rose stopped me I calmed down a bit. Until I saw candy holding cyla I already felt jealousy on me and so as lust since we both had a crush on her but I'll stick with friends first before we are in a relationship with me and cyla(-3-). Anyway cyla went towards our group and the girls began to 'ooooh'ed as cyla sighed in annoyance. I am also annoyed at them since I am jealous about it.
"Will you please cut it out we're just going to eat so please no teasing." She said.
"Oooh your blushing." Rose said I sighed internally in annoyance.
"Shut up and who are you?" Cyla asked.
"I'm Rose and this is Erased puppet but you can her Erased." Rose said as she pointed it at the cat and a half skeleton. She waved at cyla and she waved back.
"Anyway should we eat?" Depress said as we all agree with it.

~~Time Skipped after Eating~~

After we're done eating we parted ways except me, cyla and Rose since we're going to to be classmates. We went to history classes and as normal monsters/humans ship me with Mr. Nightmare I mean why do they ship me with a teacher isn't that illegal?! Anyway we three sat at the back right next to the window. Cyla and me sat together and while rose sat right next to me. The bell rings as all of the students went to their seats and started chatting to their friends and while cyla and rose just draw or doodle something while me I just tapped my honey fingers on the desk because I am bored. The teacher finally entered the room as the room became quiet.
"Good afternoon class if some of you don't know me I am Mr. Nightmare." He said as rose stopped drawing and started listening. And I think I saw her blushed? I turned to look at cyla and she kept on drawing I want to stop her or else she might get noticed by Mr. Nightmare. I decided to ask her to stop or else she might get in trou-
"Cyla will you please stand up." Nightmare said 'Oh shi-'
"Y-yes S-sir." She stuttered
"What is did we talked about today Cyla?" Nightmare said strictly as I am starting to feel panic on me even though I'm not in that situation. Suddenly Rose raised her hand.
"Yes..."
"Rose. My name is rose Mr. Nightmare."
"Ok Rose may you help ms. Cyla from what did we learn today?" He said
"Well what we learned today is about the great war between monsters and humans Mr. Nightmare." She said as I sighed in relief internally.
"Correct ms. Rose both of you may now sit down and cyla please don't do that again or I'll give you detention for disturbing my class got it?" He asked
"G-got it sir." She said as nightmare continued the class.

(Negative pov)

It was our dance class and boy I hated this I suddenly saw candy with his little group. I don't pretty much know why they ship me and him because we're an exact opposite and this is why I never liked someone shipping me because of cyla I really hated her guts if it wasn't for school I could've killed her already I sighed as Mr. Mettaton taught us how to dance properly.

~~Big Time Skipped~~

Finally school was over as I walked out of the cooking room I saw cyla with her friends of course but for some reason....I felt my soul beat everytime I saw her I don't know why tho. I kept on ignoring that feeling as I avoid cyla and her group. And as always cyla trips me by accident. She snickered I glared at her evily as I stood up and started walking away.
"SORRY NIgg-" I didn't heard what she said completely because I speed walked all the way out of school. I Inhaled and exhaled the fresh smell of freedom as I waited the school bus to come.

*▪°●*~>○<~*●°▪*

The school bus arrived just on time as I got in I saw candy again I sat right next to him because there's no other seats except his. I avoid eye contact on him as I stared at the window of the school bus. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and it was none other than candy.
"What?" I said
"Why did you tripped cyla?" He asked
"We always do that and as a recenge I did it too since we're enemies now your question is answered are you now satified?" I asked he then nodded. After a few minutes or hours the bus stopped as I went out of the school bus. I went inside the house as I dropped my bag on the floor and sat on the couch trying tomake myself relaxed.

(Mina's pov)

When school was done we chatted about the homework since we're groupmates in science/ astronomy. As cyla saw negative walking by, cyla then tripped him on purpose. Cyla snickered while negative glared at her evily. I looked at Rose and she seemed intrested on what's going to happen. Negative stood up as he started walking away.
"SORRY NIGGA-TIVE!!" Cyla shouted as she snickered. I suddenly heard rose and depress said something.
"I ship it." Depress said as rose giggles.
"Me too." They said quietly. We parted ways and went to go home to make our homeworks which is very stressful.

~~Time Skipped~~

I finished math for about 2 or 3 hours as I stood up and started stretching. I went out to buy myself some food since I'm kinda lazy at cooking for now. As I walked into Walmart I suddenly saw negative drinking some coffee alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So how was the part two of it? Is it good? Anyway I hoped you enjoyed my writing!
1018 words (finally a long one XD)