Soulmates (afterdeath)

The door suddenly clicked open behind them and there the Scarfed skeleton saw a tall red scarfed skeleton.
"OH HELLO THERE BROTHER AND YOU MUST BE MY BROTHERS FRIEND RIGHT?" The tall skeleton says in his high pitched and cheery voice. The god of death nods.
"Yep he's the one." He says "Anyway Bro this is Geno, Geno this is my Brother-"
"Papyrus.." Geno spoke as papyrus looked at him confuse and yet happy.
"WOWIE! YOU KNOW ME! BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW ME IF I DON'T KNOW YOU?" Papyrus says as Geno shooked his skull. He looked at the ground quiet. Trying to remove the thought of his brother dying in front of his very own eyesocket. His brother was killed by his one and only enemy..Chara..Geno hated they're guts so much he wanted revenge for killing his brother. But in the end he already lost...so that's why he didn't die because he was cursed and his ex let him be alive too. But his ex suffered him like he is some kind of sex toy to him. The scarfed skeleton suddenly cried but he didn't noticed it.

The god of death suddenly got an urge to comfort him. He was about to pat his back until he remembered about his touch. So he placed his boney hands back from where it is.
"Are you alright geno?" Reaper asked worry can read his face. Geno looked at reaper and just nodded.
"I..just remembered something bad.." Geno says as Reaper only nodded.
"anyway bro I think my friend need some sleep so why not you should talk to him later. K bro." The god of death says to his brother as the tall skeleton only nods.
"OK MY DEAR BROTHER, BYE GENO I'LL SEE YOU LATER." Papyrus says as he went into his room again.
The scarfed skeleton was deep in thought not knowing that the god of death was talking to him. Until The god of death snaps his fingers right in front of the scarfed skeletons face. Geno suddenly came back to reality as he looked around and saw the worried death right next to him.
"You've been zoning out and you seemed quite shocked when you saw my Brother geno, Do you...know him?" Yhe god of death asked as geno stayed quiet for a moment.
"No..but," Geno says as he sighed holding back tears "I have a brother too. Just...like him." He says as a few tears fell.

"But...he..he..-" Geno started to cry a little as the memory keeps on repeating over and over in his mind. The god of death was sad seeing geno like that. He doesn't want to see him crying.
"Look you can stop telling me about your brother ok geno. I just...don't want to see you cry.." The god of death murmurs at the end. Geno looked at him slightly and smiled a little.
"Ok." Is all the scarfed skeleton says. He started wiping his tears and satrted walking again.

While the scarfed skeleton and the god of death are walking they talked about their favourite, dislikes, likes and favorite colors. They are getting to know each other a lot,and they're becoming much closer to each other, in fact they have the same problem and that is about Chara, their enemy. Both of them wanted revenge. Geno was comfortable with death and so as he.

The god of death had never known the scarfed skeleton so much and that the god of death really enjoyed the scarfed skeleton's company. Death never really felt any emotions since he was a child, so this might have been his first time feeling sad, worry, and Happiness to someone else. It's quite odd for him about that, and yet ye didn't noticed it.
"Say geno." Reaper starts as The scarfed skeleton looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever felt...love before?" The god of death asked as geno flinches at the word 'love'. He stopped walking he started to feel dizzy. The adrenaline inside him tenses too much giving him panic attacks. Geno was afraid. Afraid and traumatized about this so called 'love'. He never wanted love again in his life. He knew what will happen if he does. His legs are becoming weak, his legs can't support him anymore. He fell onto the ground as he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his chest feeling like he had been stabbed or slashed him again. The pain, the dizziness it's too much for him. He can't handle it. The god of death began to panic as he went towards his friend trying to remember that he's not allowed to touch him.
"G-geno are y-you alright?! God Please be ok geno." Reaper says as panic rises inside him. Geno started to cough out blood a bit. Geno couldn't hear from what reaper is saying to him the voice is muffled it can't be heard his eye sight getting all blurry. Reaper was scared he don't know what to do. He had no idea from how to help him.
"G-geno don't worry I..I'll help you ok Geno." Reaper stammered his voice was filled with fear and anxiety on him. The god of death's powers can't help him for now since he was scared and not knowing what to do. So his only choice is to carry him.