Soulmates part 2

The scarfed skeleton got up on the bed.
"Didn't know that the blood was too many.." He mumbled it to himself as he sighed. He then removed his jacket and he also grabbed the blanket he used.
"Where..are you going?" The god of death asked as he looked at him.
"I'm gonna wash it. Why?" Geno asked
"Well I was just curious. Also where are you going to wash it?"
"I should be the one asking you, since you live here." The scarfed skeleton says quite annoyed at him.

((Reaper just got roasted! Ooohhh!!! 😂😂😂))

"Oh." Is all the god of death can say. He was blushing in embarrassment. The scarfed skeleton then smirked as he saw the god of death blushing.
"Anyway," he starts as he grabbed the cloth. "Where's the washroom or somethin'. I am gonna clean my 'mess'." He says while he was looking at the black hoodied skeleton.
"U-uhh...why not..I'll go and clean it." The black hoodied skeleton offered it to the scarfed skeleton.
"No need to be all nice reaper. I can handle this." He says while he showed the cloth that was drenched with blood.

"I can handl-"
"I said there's no need." Geno says at reaper. Anger was in his eyesocket. The scarfed skeleton then sighed.
"Sorry, I am just...annoyed at the action you were doing. It just..reminded me of someone." He says as he shivered removing the thought of him.
"O-oh. Well if you say so." Reaper says as geno smiled and nodded.
"Thank you." Geno says. The god of death only nods.
"No problem." The god of death says as he smiled.

Geno was walking outside his room and went to the bathroom. But he got easily confuse. He doesn't know where is it again.
"So are you confuse?" The scarfed skeleton got startled by the voice as he turned around looking at Death.
"Yes and also don't scare me." Geno says as reaper only smiled.
"Sure. And I'll lead the way since you forget the directions I said to you." The god of death says as the scarfed skeleton only sighed and nodded.
"Okay."

The scarfed skeleton followed the god of death. While he followed the god of death the scarfed skeleton was looking around through corridors to corridors examining the place. The scarfed skeleton was in awe looking around.

The god of death looked at Geno and he smirked.
"You seemed quite amuse looking at my place." The god of death says as he looked at the scarfed skeleton.
"It's just...my first time seeing bright places before." The scarfed skeleton says while he looked around. The god of death stopped.
"You haven't seen bright colors before?" The god of death says as he looked at the scarfed skeleton. Geno stopped and looked at him. Geno sighed. Nodded.
"I lived in a dark castle with my...ex." He muttered at the end as he looked at the ground.

The god of death heard it as he looked at the scarfed skeleton.
"Your...ex?" He asked as Geno only nods.
"I lived with him since he helped me and saved me. We became friends. Until... we became more than friends." He says quietly sounding like a whisper.
"Oh." He says feeling quite sad at the scarfed skeleton.

"Well, I guess you're free from your so called 'ex'." The god of death says as the scarfed skeleton smiled.
"I guess I am free from him."

Yaaay! Finally. That took quite long for me to find the story.