Chapter 33

When we arrive at Barbados, we get split up.

All the girls in one section of the hotel penthouse and the boys on the opposite section.

All the adults had their own individual couple rooms.

I have to share a bed with Chyna who doesn't want to breathe the same air as me.

Winter shares with Ciroc which I feel is even worse.

Luce shares a bed with Stace and Leah and Tan share a bed.

The room is big and pretty. The view is amazing and the beds are quite large.

It's a weird room because it's kinda divided into sections so it's like 4 room in one. There's a demarcation between each bed.

"Can we swap?" I overhear chyna say to Ciroc.

I seize the opportunity and decide that chyna and Ciroc share while winter and I share.

Because we're jetlagged, we're up for a while.

"Are you scared about your memory issue?" Winter asks.

"No...i just try to forget about it"

"Just know I'm always here for you" she pats my head. "Always"

With that our comfortable silence puts us to sleep.

The next morning, we wake up to breakfast in bed.

I have a glass of cold chocolate and croissants.

Tan is already up and has gotten dressed.

I decide to do the same before the whole place gets crowded.

After showering, I put on a faded denim short with blush bandeau top. I slide into my white furry sliders and put on gold hoops, tiny choker, sunglasses and a black head bandeau.

"Someone's ready" Leah gazes.

I point at Tan who's wearing a floral maxi dress paired with matching platform heels.

Like two hours later everyone's ready.
It's quite unfortunate that we're not that close of a bunch that we'll do each other's makeup and pick each others outfits- but I'm not complaining.

Ciroc's outfit catches my eye. She sports an orange mesh lace crop top with a white mini leather skirt and she wears a nice Ted baker sandal. Definitely not what I expected.

We all meet in the hotel foyer.

"Here's the schedule for today" Nana hands us a paper.

"Tanya, Ciroc, Winter, Rip and Esmeralda. You'll be with Steve today,  he needs you for a project" she says.

"The rest of you will be going to a nearby makeshift camp where you'll be doing some bonding activities" she looks around. "I don't want to hear about any fights- am I understood?"

Everyone nods.

Soon we enter different cars. The rest go in a mini bus while uncle Steve's lot go in a car.

We get to a warehouse kinda building near the beach.

As soon as we enter, I spot huge cameras and photo shoot set up equipment dotted around the massive room.

A man who I clearly remember claps his hands. Roberto.

He is uncle's fav photographer, he worked alot with tan and rip when they were kid models.

"Is this not the little child I see?" He lowers his sunglass.

"How so that she bloom so quick yet so so pretty?" He spins me around.