ONE

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Yoongi was sitting in his little cubicle in his office workplace. Jimin walked in placing a little cup of coffee on Yoongi's desk, "Again?" Yoongi simply nodded with a pout and continued reading and checking paperwork. Jimin sighed and shook his head taking a sip of his own coffee. "I wish I could lend you a room but my sister has her finance living with us." Yoongi put his pen down and took the cup of coffee in his hand leaning back on his rolling chair. "It's fine..." He blew at the coffee and took a sip from it. "No it's not, I feel more tired than you when you come to work all grumpy and shit." Yoongi blankly looked at Jimin who covered his mouth in surprise and regret.

"Finally speaking your mind Park," Mr.Kim said and leaned on the not so tall cubicle wall. "I-I didn't mean to- hyung I'm sorry.. I just-" Yoongi looked at Jimin quite amused and took a sip of his coffee. "It's fine Jimin, anyways do you need anything Mr.Kim?" The man gave him a rectangular smile and shook his head. "I get bored in my office so I just walk around to check on my employees." Jimin hummed and looked over at other workers whispering things and others pretending to do work. "More like to scare the crap out of them." Mr.Kim chuckled and looked over at where Jimin was looking, except he gave them a cold stare.

Every one of them started working again, only the sounds of the printer, keyboards, coffee and water dispensers were heard. "See, that's what I'm talking about," Jimin said and threw his empty cup in the small trash can by Yoongi's chair. "I have to keep my employees working," Mr.Kim began and looked over at Jimin, "And speaking of that, are you done with the promotions and sales paperwork I had you do, Jimin?" Yoongi laughed quietly and finished his coffee Jimin sighed and got out of Yoongi's cubicle heading to his own.

"Let the poor man rest..." Mr.Kim looked at Yoongi with a small smile. "Nah he'll end up procrastinating, and he'll distract you more than your need to sleep" Yoongi hummed and turned to do his work. "Wait how did you know?" He turned around to look towards where Mr.Kim was, he wasn't there anymore. Yoongi sighed and leaned back on his rolling chair. "I'll give that bastard one more night...if I hear something that night I swear I'll cut his dick off."