SIXTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Yoongi got off work he headed straight to his home. He opened his apartment door and put his things down, soon heading out the door up to the rooftop. When he opened the door he saw a few lights adorning the rooftop, and there was Jeongguk sitting on a chair looking out at the view. "Jeongguk?" He turned and looked at Yoongi, he smiled softly and signaled him to sit on his lap. Yoongi sat on his lap and looked at him.

"What's with all this?" Jeongguk moved Yoongi's hair out of his face taking the chance to caress his cheek. "Take it as an apology for all the nights I didn't let you sleep."

Yoongi hummed and laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. "Apology accepted." Jeongguk chuckled and sighed in happiness. "What happened to my tsundere neighbor?" Yoongi shrugged and comfortably sat on the other's lap. "I think I like soft Yoongi more than tsundere." Jeongguk sighed and looked over at his casted arm.

"If I didn't have the cast on my arm I would've done what I wanted to you last night.." Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes and pulled away to look at Jeongguk. "I'll just make you wait more." Jeongguk pouted at Yoongi's words, "That's rude."

Yoongi hummed and pecked Jeongguk's lips, "It's not rude." Jeongguk blinked a couple times and looked at Yoongi. "What?" Jeongguk smiled slightly and bit his lip, "I'm always the one to initiate kisses not that I mind but-"

Yoongi pressed his lips against the other to shut him up. He pulled away and smiled, "You talk too much." The night was nice and happy, the two were sharing a few kisses here and there, they didn't have a title yet, but both knew what they wanted.