TWELVE

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Kibum and Yoongi became close friends just in one night, by the time they decided to part ways it was around three in the morning. Yoongi made it back into his apartment, there were no more moans from his neighbor's apartment. He easily fell asleep, another few hours later he woke up and put on some sweatpants and a shirt on before heading out the door. When he walked out he saw the same girl from last night heading out the door with Jeongguk. Yoongi was about to head back inside but the girl saw him and walked closer to him.

"Hi, I'm Yeonwoo" She smiled and looked at him up and down, "You are.." Jeongguk watched the interaction between Yeonwoo and Yoongi. "Like I said before I'm just the neighbor." Yeonwoo pouted and shook her head, "I'm sure you have a name sir." "Yoongi." Yeonwoo smiled and looked back at Jeongguk, she hooked her arm around his and looked at Yoongi. "Would you like to join us for breakfast Mr.Yoongi?" Yoongi was about to speak but an arm was wrapped around his shoulders, he looked over to see Kibum who smiled at him and looked at the other two. "Nah, Yoongi isn't up to see some of that straight shit."

Jeongguk was going to say something but Kibum pushed the two out the way and walked away with Yoongi. "How did you-" "I didn't know I was just going to ask you if you wanted breakfast." Yoongi oh'ed and walked to the exit with Kibum. "So what should we eat?" That morning Yoongi and Kibum hanged out and walked around the park. Kibum waved Yoongi off and headed off to work, on the way in the building he saw Jeongguk walk in as well.

He bit his lip and caught up to the other, he didn't have anything in mind to say but he still decided to approach him. "So what happened?" Jeongguk looked over at Yoongi and raised his eyebrow. "With?" Yoongi pointed at his arm and put his hand back into his pockets.