THIRTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Jeongguk had insisted that Yoongi had to make it up to him, so Yoongi did. He was in the other's apartment spoon feeding him, "You know...that offer is still up." Yoongi stopped feeding the other and glared at him. "I rather not take it, plus your dick has been in some vagina so definitely no thank you." Jeongguk looked at him in amusement and shook his head, "We weren't the ones fucking.. it was the neighbors in front." Yoongi felt embarrassed, he looked away and placed the bowl on the coffee table. "Were you jealous of my athlete?" Yoongi shook his head and kept looking away.

"I mean I'll let you sit on my lap, if that makes it better." Before Yoongi could reply Jeongguk used his other arm to pull Yoongi on his lap. "Hopefully you didn't think about this in a dirty way." Jeongguk pulled Yoongi closer and laid his head on his chest, almost holding Yoongi like a baby. Yoongi sighed and relaxed in Jeongguks touch, the other chuckled and placed his hand on Yoongi's waist. "Aren't you the one who should be babying me?" Yoongi pouted and nodded, he was about to get off but Jeongguk pulled him against his chest again. "I wasn't complaining.. cutie."

Yoongi woke up in Jeongguk's embrace, he was straddling the other's lap and Jeongguk's head was laying on his shoulder. Yoongi tried to pull away without waking up the other male, he got off his lap and laid him down on the couch. Jeongguk took Yoongi's wrist and pulled him back on top of him, "Stay.."

Yoongi looked down at Jeongguk. Jeongguk opened his eyes and looked directly at Yoongi's eyes, his unharmed arm mover to cup his cheek and pull him closer. Their lips were connected, the kiss was slow and gentle, the surprise was that Yoongi kissed back.