TWO

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Jimin and Yoongi both headed out of the building and took off their work IDs. Yoongi placed his ID in his dress pants and held on to his suit jacket. "Yoon let's go get meat~" Jimin singsonged as he walked with him to the bus stop. "Don't you still have to finish that stuff for Mr.Kim?" Jimin groaned and nodded. "Yeah, but come on Yoongi please~" Yoongi looked back at Jimin who was trying to be as cute as he possibly could. "Fine," Yoongi started, Jimin cheered and clapped happily. "But you'll pay." Jimin stopped and looked at Yoongi with a small smile, "Actually I won't." Yoongi frowned and tilted his head. A few minutes later resulted of Yoongi and Jimin pretending to be a couple to win a fully paid meal for both of them. There were four other couples, the game was simple, it was mostly about couple latest trends maybe some that were from back in the day. Jimin and Yoongi along with two other couples were left.

The man who was playing the host part seemed to be getting tired, so he just started giving random questions to the couple. Now it was down to the other couple Jimin and Yoongi, The host seemed quite suspicious of the remaining couples, "Finally to prove love between the couples, say something sweet and give your partner a kiss on the lips." Yoongi looked at Jimin mentally cursing at him. Jimin nervously smiled at Yoongi. Jimin got closer to him and held Yoongi's hands. "Baby...I love you...I can't wait to marry you.." The host gasped and instantly looked at Yoongi's hands, he did have a ring, simple but beautiful enough to make it believable. Just as Yoongi was about to reply Jimin leaned in and connected their lips together. They ended up winning the little contest and receiving free desert as a congratulatory present.

Jimin and Yoongi made their way out and parted ways heading towards their own home. Yoongi sighed and put down his suit jacket on the small couch, he sat on the other side of the couch and laid back. His eyes closed almost immediately and he fell asleep. On the other side of the wall, his neighbor walked into his own apartment. The keys were thrown on the small coffee table, and a gym bag was thrown on the couch.

Jeongguk groaned and sat on the couch, he bit his lips and shook his head, "No not again I'll shower instead.." He said to himself, and he did. A few hours later Yoongi woke up and decided to get ready for bed. He undressed but kept his underwear on, heading straight to bed again even though he just woke up. Yoongi thought he would finally have some sleep that night but oh boy was he wrong. It was already about another good hour, in the other apartment, Jeongguk was laying in bed moving slightly. He sat up and groaned, "Fuck.." He laid on the bed and bit his lip as he palmed his covered dick. A few minutes later loud moans were heard soon waking Yoongi from his slumber.