SEVENTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Two months. In two much a lot of things happened, Jimin was engaged to Mr.Kim who now allowed Yoongi to call him Taehyung, Jeongguk's soccer and swim team won all of their games, and Jeongguk finally put an official title to his and Yoongi's thing; and to add on, Jeongguk finally got the cast removed. To top all of that Yoongi moved in Jeongguk's house.

"Hey no touching." Jeongguk has been getting all touchy with his boyfriend, he was now behind him gripping on the other's ass. "Jeongguk," Yoongi said trying to sound stern, Jeongguk chuckled and placed kisses on Yoongi's exposed neck.

"Yoongi are- oh?" Jimin stood by the doorway and looked at the two with an eyebrow raised. "Now now kids don't start fucking in my soon to be husband's kitchen." Jeongguk sighed and pulled away from Yoongi. "Cockblocker," Jeongguk mumbled and picked up a tray of food an walked out of the kitchen.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head, "So spill." Yoongi raised an eyebrow and looked at him placing more snacks on the trays. "Spill what?" Jimin tsk'ed and walked closer to Yoongi. "You know what I'm talking about."

Yoongi sighed and looked at Jimin. "I don't think it's a good idea Jimin.." Jimin gasped, his eyes were wide in surprise. "You mean you haven't done it yet?" Yoongi shook his head and pouted, Jimin sighed and hugged his friend. "It'll be fine Yoon."

Jimin and Yoongi walked out of the kitchen, Yoongi put the tray of food on the table in the living room. Jimin walked away to greet some guest that had recently arrived, Yoongi looked around for Jeongguk but he was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung walked into the room and smiled at Yoongi, "Looking for Jeon?" Yoongi nodded and looked up at Taehyung.

"He had to take a call, He's outside." Yoongi oh'ed and played with his fingers to distract himself. "Son!" Taehyung turned to the person and looked back at Yoongi, "I'll be back." Yoongi nodded as an 'okay' and Taehyung walked off to the person who had called for him.