FOURTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

It was morning, Yoongi woke up but this time he was laying on the couch and not Jeongguk's embrace. Yoongi sat up and ruffled his hair as he looked around and saw Jeongguk coming out of what Yoongi supposes is the bathroom, Jeongguk looked troubled. "Good morning." "Morning.."Yoongi replied above a whisper with his morning voice. "Hey so...could you help me wash my hair." Yoongi looked at Jeongguk and stood up to stretch. "Can't you do that yourself?" Jeongguk shook his head, "It took too long to shower without getting the cast wet.." Yoongi sighed and walked into the room Jeongguk had walked out from.

He took the cup Jeongguk was holding and signaled him to kneel near the tub. Yoongi poured water on Jeongguk's dry hair and took the shampoo and poured some on his hand. He rubbed the shampoo into Jeongguk's hair, he poured water over the hair and removed the shampoo away. "Done." Yoongi pulled away, Jeongguk stood up and closed the toilet's lid and sat on it. He took a towel and gave it to Yoongi, he looked at Jeongguk weirdly and held the towel.

"You want me to dry your hair up too?" Jeongguk nodded, Yoongi sighed and walked closer to the other placing the towel on his head and started drying up his hair. Jeongguk wrapped his arm around Yoongi and pulled him closer, "Hey don't do that." Yoongi said and tried to pull away.

"I want attention.." Jeongguk mumbled making Yoongi frown, "Then go to your friend." Jeongguk put his head on Yoongi's tummy, making Yoongi confused since this wasn't his usual character. "Your attention...on a serious note I missed seeing you." Yoongi hummed and continued to dry up his hair. "I have work today." Jeongguk sighed and pulled away, he looked up at Yoongi and pulled him down pecking his lips.

"I'll wait." Yoongi hummed and pressed his forehead against Jeongguk's. "You aren't being yourself.." Jeongguk smiled and nodded, "I know, she told me to be soft with you." Yoongi frowned and pulled away, "She?" "Yeonwoo"