TWENTY (EPILOGUE)

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

It's been a year, Jeongguk lived happily with his boyfriend Yoongi, there might be an argument here and there but they loved each other; that kept them together. Every day was something new, and now there were neighbors who moved into Yoongi's old apartment.

They moved in not to long ago, and the problem was that they didn't let Jeongguk and Yoongi sleep. Now they were the ones who were grumpy and sleepy as hell. It was one of those nights again, Jeongguk and Yoongi laid in their bed not being able to sleep.

"Why...why...why on a Sunday night..?" Yoongi asked annoyed and sat up. "I have to coach tomorrow morning.." Jeongguk groaned and sat up as well.

Another loud moan was heard, Yoongi stood and took some sweatpants and walked out the room. Jeongguk stood up and put on sweatpants as well and followed behind Yoongi.

He hit his fist against the door and waited for the couple to open the door. The door was opened and a tall man appeared,

"Yes?" Yoongi was fuming and the took the man from his shirt, "You son of a bitch if you don't keep it down I swear I will chop your dick off." Just then another man walked behind the man and looked at Yoongi confused.

"Namjoon what's happening?" Yoongi let go of the man and glared at the other. "Nothing Seokjin.. I'll deal with it."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "Look, we need sleep we have a job so we will appreciate if you guys could tone it the fuck down."

It was like the night Yoongi told Jeongguk to shut up. Except they actually did and they didn't moan out their neighbor's names; though they did become good friends with their neighbors.