18 ~ Troubling

Ash Pov

Ash Pov

Day Care Wednesday 9am

I miss my parents so much right now. Me and Kris are trying, therapy is going okay. Our legal separation order got thrown out. So were still officially married.

Cha cha has been not listening to me at all. And it's making me crazy.

Sunny has been on some stupid shit. I cant see how we are related. This bitch isnt around my wife period.

Rye was over the other day, and Sunny was just being rude as fuck to her, then making slick as fuck comments when we spoke about Sami. All that smirking and shit she was doing.

"Oh my God that hoe" I realized she fucked Sami

"What?" Rylie asked

"Nothing, man. That's fucked up" I said to myself

"What spill it?" She asked

"I cant" I said and shook my head

"But can you make sure Cha cha rubs her feet at ten thirty please"

"Sure" she laughed

I cant believe she is slept with this girl wife and got the nerve to be makin....you know what.

Ring ring

"Hey cousin" sunny said

"You ain't shit.  And dont bring yo hoe ass back to my house. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you just stupid"

"What are you talking about?"

"You slept with Rye wife"

"Oh yeah, not my problem" she laughed

"And you my cousin you suppose to be on my side, loyal to me?"

"Bitch are you crazy? I would never be loyal to you. I dont give a fuck if your my cousin. You fucked my wife and played in my face about it. And still tried to fuck her afterwards. You lucky all I did was beat your ass a couple of times"

"Well, rea or whatever her name is, not my fault her girl cheated"

"Its not your fault,  but what is your fault is you now knowing who she is and being smart. Your fucking dumb, sunny"