21 ~ Time

Rye Pov

Rye Pov

Saturday 12:37 pm

I rolled over and it felt like my legs was going to brake off. The slightest movement of my thighs made my clit trob. I have never in all my years of being sexual have ever, been ate out, strapped fingered, iced and just....Sami showed me an entirely different side of her.

She wasnt done with me in the kitchen, because we went to the pool, living room, spare bedroom, back to our bathroom and finally the bed.

I was tied up spanked, rubbed licked all over she bit me a few times, whipped me. Poured shit on me. It was amazing.

I looked at her she she was laying sleep on her stomach. I noticed how scratched up her back was.

I ran my hand across her back, and she tensed up.

I managed to get out of the sticky ass bed. I had who know what in my hair. Just a fucking mess.

I walked into the bathroom,  and turned the walk in shower on. I let it get as hot as I could take it. I got in and just stood there.

Then I started peeing, I couldn't help it. It felt like I was coming all over again.

I washed up and got out. Putting a shirt and some loose boxers on, a pair of her boxers. My nipples even hurts.

Ring ring

"Hey mom" I said sitting down on the side of the bed

"Hey beautiful,  how are you..say hi mommy"

"I'm good, just kinda tired. Going to make some thing to eat...and I miss her so much" I said looking at Sami

"You know she looks like Sami alot" she stated

"Yeah, thank you for watching her"

"I dont ever mind watching her, plus sami got me a nice big room, at this hotel"

"Cause it's her hotel" I laughed

"Okay, well when you ready we're here okay" she said

"Yes"

"Love you"

"Love you too mom" I said and hung up