44 ' Parent

Rye Pov

Rye Pov

Hotel Monday 11:27 am

Last week was crazy, and little weird and a little bit of drama of the whole no wedding thing we already eloped and shit. But they happy so why the hell not. Me and Sami didnt even have a wedding, we just went and got married, and told everyone later. 

I didnt want a wedding and she didnt either, we called it a day and then went on a fucking vacation. Like actually fucking all over the damn house.

"Hi" Awa and Jess walked in my office

"Lei four months right?" Jess asked

"Yes why?"

"I told awa, she cant count" Jess said

"Liar, you cant count I told you she was four and you told me shes five" Awa snapped back

"Why are yall in my office? And Jess you should be at home Mahina, the doctor did not say you could come back"

"I'm tired of sitting there all day"

"Plus June is gone, so I dont have no one to talk to"

"Ugh" Awa said

"Well, I do have my twin but she always sleeping" Jess laughed

"Working at Keis in is alot, every time I turn around some chick it hitting on me and shit" she smiled

"Cause you fine girl" I stated

"Yeah I am arent i" she joked

"Does Sami have a diary?" Jess asked

"I dont know. Does June?"

"Yup"

"Why you in her things?" Awa asked

"I wasnt trying to, but she has nine of them. I was looking in the basement for something, and I found a bag, tucked away so I opened it and it was them"

"You read it?" Awa asked

"Yes, because I wanted to make sure shes okay, she dont talk to me about how she feel, nigga like at all. So I read it and it's started in twenty fourteen. She has written an entry once every single day all at two am on the dot, even this morning. The past four years she has been doing this not once missed a day or changed the time"