56 ° Caught

Office Four Seasons

Office Four Seasons

Wednesday 7:19 am

Things were going fine, my pops and Kay is in town visiting and shit. Me and Kris are cool, June is fucking June cant do shit about that. But Rye? Rye Rye Rye!

She lied to me, she cheated on me. How I know she said it. She didnt say it to me, she said it to her diary.

I didnt go looking through her thing at all. I knew she had a diary and I stayed clear of it. But I was looking for my watch in her drawer and I seen a piece of paper. I picked it up and it was a diary entry. Two years go!

She didnt say who it was or why, she said it happened, and that was it. She also said she didnt want to hurt me or she didnt mean to, and how she didnt know to tell me. Bullshit like that!

I am hurt, im disappointed, I'm angry, I'm heartbroken. Yes we all know I fucked with with Sunny, but lets face it cheating it cheating. I finger that butch in some bathroom. Rye said they fucked,like they were married.

That makes me feel like shit. The past few days I felt like shit everytime I see her or talk to her.

Like what about us made her cheat? We fight, and argue and everything like married people do. My cheating was pure drunkenness and just being fucking stupid. Hers was more intimate, and caring.

I'm absolutely hurt!

"Hey?" Pops knocked on my door and I looked up and put the piece of paper I been staring at for a couple minutes

Yes I kept the paper!

"Wassup pops?" I smiled getting up

"Nothing I came by the house last night. I seen Rye her sisters and Lei little cute self" he sat down

"Yes, she is a beautiful child" I sat back down

"Where was you?"

"I must have been out for the night, not feeling to well" I said

"You seen a doctor?" He asked

"No, just been tired needing some sleep I guess"

"Well we going to dinner tonight yall want to go?" He asked

"Sure I'll aske Rye" I said