54 ° Better

Home Saturday 12:11 pm

I laid here on the livingroom couch watching Lei breast feed. It's been two weeks since they found us! I feel alright and Lei she going to be okay, her cast will be off her little ankle in a couple months theres that. She has been crawling around and everything. Shes in good spirits.

Everything seems okay, but not Sami.

I laid here now watching Sami outside by the pool walking back and forth on the phone. Plus she has been rude to everyone who has came over here. Ash just had two babies I found out yesterday , when she came and visited bringing Yana and Cha cha with her.

Sad her boys have to be in NICU for a little while. But she says they are doing good. Samo was even rude to them, making them leave after ten minutes.

"What's wrong with you?" I sat up holding Lei

"I'm good. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, why you being rude to everyone Sami?"

"Nothing, I havent did nothing to anyone"

"Jess refuse to come over here because you wouldn't even let her in last week what the hell is that about?"

"I just want to make sure yall are okay, what's wrong with that?"

"You being rude to the same people that helped you"

"You want me to go kiss Jess ass?"

"You need to stop being rude to her and everyone else. No one is doing anything to you"

"You need to stop it. I'm going to go lay down I'm tired"

"I'll carry her" she walked over

"I'm good she still attracted to my tittie anyway.."

"I'll apologize to Jess okay"

"That's fine. Can you wake me up in like three hours please?"

"Yes, I'm going to cook because Mia about to wake up from her nap. You speak to Ulani?"