39 ' Loyalty

Sami Pov

Sami Pov

Hotel Monday 10:38 am

I've been thinking long and hard over the weekend about killing King, no matter what we been through. The loyalty I have gave this man, was unbelievable. He is where is at because of me and June.

We gave this nigga the world with six hundred million dollars to start with. He still goes behind us and does something this disloyal. He has the audacity to pretend like he havent did shit.

He thought he knew me, he going to really know me now.

"Rye, just breath girl" I was on the phone with Rye and Lei shited on her in the tub again

"Sami you dont understand, she just shited on me, and we get in the tub and she does it again" she said

"Look when I come home, I'll take her off your hands. I promise I'll even come home at like two just for you"

"Okay, thank you"

"I love you"

"We love you too" she replied and then I hung up

I cant believe that Mya and Mia are her little sisters. And King was making Mya fuck for money, he just get worse and worse.

"Can I go?" Mel asked

"No, you can leave me the hell alone" I threw a pen at her

"Well, I'm tired of being nice and wearing this collar shirt"

"Mel you look nice shut up and go back upfront"

"Fine whore" she threw the pen back at me

A couple weeks ago when I told all my truth to Rye about my mother I felt some kind of way, a good way. It was the feeling of finally getting something off your chest that was too much to carry.

She sat there and didnt judge me, and I've always love her for that. We fight, a lot but I would never give up on her like that. I need her to understand that. This time Shay will not be able to come back period.

"Wassup?" I said to June as I walked into the main lobby

"Waiting for you..oh I asked kris and she said she gone ket me eat her pussy"