42 ' Family

Sami Pov

Sami Pov

Two Weeks Later

Home Thursday 11:17 am

Kris is the most annoying nigga I ever net in my got damn life. She talk so much shit, when no one is even talking to her ugly ass. But Rye just got to be cool with Ash, so that means Kris comes over when Ash does and I'm over there when Rye goes over there.

Other than that, we been good. I been pretty proud of Rye, shes been acting her old fiesty, hard ass self alot lately. I like it, shit be turning me on.

We leave Saturday for new york for the wedding. I cant believe I'm going to be related to this damn fool. I'm sick of seeing her bright ass face. Slap that heart right off her face.

"June shouldn't you be at home with Jess?" I asked

"She told me to leave or she leaving me" she sat down

"Why?" I laughed changing Lei

"Because Mia and Awa was playing and I threw Mia in the air and she may hand landed like kinda on the floor"

"Nigga what?"

"She didnt cry, Mia wanted to play again, but Jess she shell kill me"

"But its cool" she laughed

"Jess going to tell Rye" I laughed

"Yeah, I know Rye cant fight me though" she laughed

"You stupid. Yall packed already?"

"Yup. All I'm bringing is my strap"

"Lord, whatever" I stated

"But we going to be there for a week, and shit so a little breathing air from all the bullshit we been going through"

"I really thought Jess was gone Sami. I cant stop thinking about it" she said

"Shes here and that's all that matters now"

"I know but it won't let me stop thinking about it"

"You'll be straight, just focus on Jess big head ass"