2 ~ Hold On

Ash Pov

Ash Pov

Kris Condo Sunday 9:57 pm

I sat outside in my car, waiting for Kris to bring my kids down. I dont even know where we went wrong.

I told her a year later of that dajavu shit I had when I first met her, we laughed about it . Then it was like things were good. I couldn't have anymore kids.

So we decided that she could carry Yana. Then after Yana got here Kris changed, big time at that. We physically fought all the time. We didnt talk, it's like she stopped loving me.

And I dont what I did wrong. 

I get out of the car, as I see them walking outside.

"Ma ma..ma, ma ma" Yana and Cha cha says.

"Hi babies I missed you too so much, you have no idea " I took Yana from Kris.

"Guess what ma ma?"

"What Cha cha"

"Mommy has a friend and she gave me a sucker, and she has a big belly like you did with me, and mommy did with Yana" Cha cha put her hands up like she was growing.

"Oh that is nice" I said looking at kris.

So what is she starting another family already?

"Well everyone is able to have friends, it's not a big deal" I said grabbing her hand.

"She's no..." I cut Kris off.

"Our appointment is at nine am tomorrow so, okay" I turned and walked away with the kids.

I went and put the kids in the car, as Kris stood there watching us. I dont get how she could think that I would lie about not being able to have kids any more.

I would never do that.

I looked in the review mirror,  as I drove off and Kris is just standing there with her hands in her pockets.

"Ma ma? When is mommy coming home?" Cha cha asked.

"Shhh, me sleeping" Yana stated.