ρ я σ ʟ σ ɢ υ ε

---
j i m i n f o c u s
I walked into the file room in search of a specific set of papers about a specific person. Kim Yu Gyeom. That's who I was looking for.

"K-K-K-K-Kim."

I repeated, in search of the eleventh letter in the alphabet. As I looked through the file cabinets, I heard footsteps approaching me. But, then I realized, they weren't approaching me. They were approaching the other side of the shelf I was located next to. I listened closer and heard the ruffling papers and folders, until the space that once occupied a fraction of the shelf became empty, causing me to stare right across the emptiness.

I saw a pair of brown orbs. They were deep and lustrous, causing me to wonder who the person wearing them was. Pink hair, small nose bridge, slim face. Hair parted down the side, eyes staring downwards, probably reading the files he took. Finally, he looked up, eyes still lustrous, now gazing into my own. He must've noticed me staring.

My eyes were locked into his, my plump lips slightly parted. A kind smile spread across his face, cheeks lighting up, dimples prominent, causing me to notice my position. My actions followed by a few startled head shakes and the parting of my lips coming to an end. I got back to my task, pulling my turtle neck up towards my mouth, covering and nibbling on the white cloth out of embarrassment.

Kim. Kim Yu. Kim Yu Gyeom. Found it. I took a hold of the pastel blue folder, glancing at it's fillings quickly before closing it and turning back around and walking out of the room. As I was walking out, I took notice of the silent steps that were tracing behind me, though I didn't look into it, just slipping into my office and continuing with my day.

Before closing the black wooden door behind me, I glanced out to see the cute male walk past me, his shoulder brushing against mine. A small 'sorry' left his mouth as he kept fading away into the distance. I stood there, frozen, my eyes widened, and before I could process the situation, my body was in autopilot, driving me towards the mens washroom. My white gloves pushed the silver door open so I could slide through. My legs brought me towards the sink, I turned the cap on with my leather glove, taking them off afterwards, my black blazer following.

I took the shoulder pad of the blazer, dipping it into the cold water. Disgusting, I thought. I reached out for the liquid soap, spilling some onto my hand, then the shoulder pad. I kept scrubbing. Scrub. Scrub harder. Scrub faster.

I kept on going until I felt a part from the shoulder pad rip. It was a small rip at the corner of the blazer's cloth, probably from the hard wash I had given it only a few moments ago. I didn't dry my hands, instead, I patted them against my dress pants and put the leathered gloves on myself. I turned the sink tap off, shook my blazer - water droplets falling to the floor - and made my way out the door.

I carried myself up the stairs once again, hurrying into my office. I took a baby wipe cloth out of my bag, wiping my spin chair all over with the item. Once I was satisfied, I sat down, repeating that process with my desk. By the time I was done cleaning, I had cleansed my keyboard, my mouse pad, my table, my dictionary's book cover, and my drawers. I finally began working, looking through the folder I had picked up an hour ago.

>Kim Yu Gyeom, Misdemeanor Offense.

>Accused of 'Motor Vehicle Theft'.

>Basic misdemeanor offenses may be punishable for 8 to 20 years in the county prison.

>If the client is convicted of felony grand theft auto, they may face a minimum of 16 months and a maximum of 3 years in county jail or state prison.