αυтнσя'ƨ пσтε (3)

Hello my little angels! We're finally here. The end of the story.

You guys can skip to the end of this chapter if you want to, but make sure to read the last bit.

☁️☁️☁️

It's been a little over a year since I began to write this story, and I didn't used to know where I was going with it. Once I got an idea of how I wanted it to end, I started writing. The original ending was going to be a sad finish, with Namjoon never coming out, them never seeing each other again, and regretting more than anything not saying "I love you."

Originally, the last chapter was gonna be xxxv but after I saw a comment from an active reader, I realized it wasn't fair to you guys to end it like that. It was a hard decision to make, but I decided to change the ending. That kind of why it took so long to finish this book, and it's also why the last few chapters are kind of shitty.

Why am I telling you this? Because I want you guys to see how much an active reader can affect an author's story. A single comment makes all the difference. This is why most author's, including myself, often encourage their readers to comment on their books, or give feedback.

So please, if you're a ghost reader, make sure to comment every once in a while. It really helps to motivate all author's.

Finally, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who even clicked on this book, and mostly to my closest friends on this platform for helping me go through with this idea.

☁️☁️☁️

Now that that's done, PLEASE READ

If you want a qna for any characters please comment on their name...

>Jimin

>Namjoon

>Jisoo (Namjoon's secretary)

>Lisa (Jimin's secretary)

>Seokjin (Lisa's baby daddy and Namjoon's former crush)

That's it folks. I don't have many characters lmao. Also, please comment on the following to vote for what BONUS CHAPTER to write...

>Christmas Special

>New Year's Special

>Halloween Special (Which I never wrote when it was planned)

>A MinJoon Date

>Vacation Time Special

>MinJoon smut (I can try my best)

THANK YOU ALL 👼