v

j i m i n f o c u s

I shook his hand, gripping rather hard at his. To say I was jealous of his big hands was a complete understatement. I've never really liked many things about me. My crooked tooth, my height, my hands, my weight. It's always been troublesome to keep up my 'straight-man' composure and come to terms with my petite, yet fat figure. Why? Well, 'cause I'm not straight. At all. I'm not self confident either. If you haven't noticed, I would enjoy keeping those a secret. And, as a former teenager from not so long ago; this Namjoon dude is getting me too riled up.

I should back off, and he should back off. I should stop trying to make problems out of thin air, and he should stop being so damn handsome. This elevator should start moving, too, I thought as I got up again, going back to my position with my head held tall as I pushed my glasses up my nose bridge, remembering the struggling and awkward situation we had just been trapped in.

As I was saying, it's always been hard to satisfy myself with my own looks. People say I'm fit, they say I'm slim, they say I'm handsome. As I, on the other hand, think quite differently. My teeth, my weight, my face, my height, my hands, my thighs, they're all ugly. And if I kept going, we would never finish. I kept comparing and contrasting myself to him before my thoughts were cut off by the buzzing of a phone.

The pink-head took out the device from his pocket as I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. He had a disappointed look as he put his phone down on the floor, hands resting against his face. I got a glance of the exclamation mark on the notification, assuming it was a 'No Internet Connection' or a 'Message Failed To Send' one.

He stood up, brushing dust off his bum as he turned to face me.

"So, Jimin," He made a pause, "from a scale from one to ten; how gay are you?"

My eyes went wide as he told calmly. Eleven, is what I wanted to answer. Though in reality- I didn't. I just stood there dumbfounded as I wondered, why the fuck did he just ask me that?