xii

n a m j o o n   f o c u s

Jimin and I; we have a lot in common. Aside from our occupation, we're basically the same person. He likes to sing, as I love to rap. And, to be honest, I would love to be a duet. He takes an interest in writing, though he prefers paper because, Who knows what type of germs the keyboard might have? 

I feel kind of bad for him. We've been here for about half an hour and he hasn't allowed himself to neither sit down or rest against a wall. He'll only allow himself to take hold of the handicap bar, which isn't much help.

"You can sit down, y'know? You'll suffer more if you stand around. And- if this makes you feel any better- you can just wash your pants when you get home.", I tried saying, whilst I patted my lap to he wouldn't get as 'dirty' as he claimed the floor to be.

"Thanks, Joon, but I'll pass..", He said with a pointed tone. To this I only furrowed my eyebrows in disappointment. I knew there was no changing his mind, so I settled for playing games on my phone as the music kept on. A few moments later, my phone had decided to walk out of the awkward situation by losing all of its battery percentage.

"Fuck.", I groaned in frustration, tossing my phone onto the ground next to me and sinking more into my spot.

"What's wrong?", He turned towards me, his lips parted, hair raked back, pink cheeks, and big droopy eyes. I suddenly blushed as I realized how pretty the man in front of me really was. My abience eyes then turned away, avoiding his strong gaze.

"N-Nothing.. My phone died, is all...", I glanced at him again, he carted a hand through his blonde hair in boredom. He sighed deeply and kept glancing at my legs through his lenses. I noticed his actions as the moments went on and decided to regrant my offer.

"C'mon over and sit down, Jiminie. You've been standing there for over half an hour.", I told him. He thought about the offer for a few seconds before nodding later taking out a bunch of paper tissues from his pocket, setting them on the floor next to me in various layers before finally sitting down, his back still straight and not pressing against the wall.

"Good.", I said, and we eventually started talking again. His question reminding me of what was to come;

"Why were you in such a hurry when you got in the elevator?"