Ch.1 ×The Let Loose×

"I was thinking tonight, we have a brother's night." Jermaine said.

Randy nodded in agreement.

"It'll be a good thing. Plus, we barely get to see each other because we live so far away." Marlon said, adding on to Jermaine's comment.

"Guys, I don't know. Lisa and I are here just to spend time with everyone." Michael told them, unsure.

They gave him a look, resulting in him shrugging.

"Michael, this will be at 8, 9, maybe 10 o'clock at the least. Everyone will be sleep." Randy said, frowning at him

"Afraid Lisa won't let you?" Jermaine taunted with a smug smirk on his face.

Michael got up and laughed a bit. "I'm a grown ass man and I don't need my wife's permission for anything."

They smirked and pointed behind him.

"So you're planning on doing something?" Lisa asked.

He gave a quick glare to his brothers before facing Lisa. He gave her the most innocent, yet charming smile he could muster up before speaking.

"We're just going to hang out tonight." Michael said and grabbed her hands.

She smiled. "Why can't you do it here?"

"We grew up in this house and we just want to get out." Jermaine jumped in, making Michael thankful.

"Oh, okay. Just stay safe, baby." She said and placed a quick, passionate kiss on his lips.

She walked out the living room and his brothers busted out laughing.

"Shut up." Michael groaned and sat on the couch.

"Just be ready by eight." Jermaine said, pointing at his little brother. "I gotta go tell Jackie and Tito the plan and find somewhere to go."

He nodded and watched them leave.

The place they choose better be descent. I'm cool with a bar because I won't get drunk like them. I'm sure that's the only place I'm cool with, Michael thought.

🌸🌸🌸

"So where are we going?" Michael asked, looking out the window slightly confused.

They smiled at each other and looked out the window.

"It may be packed?" Jackie spoke unsure.

"No, I told them to make a special place." Randy said eagerly and Michael frowned instantly. "Plus, she's there tonight."

"Who is she and what is this place?" Michael asked confused.

"You'll see when we get there." Jermaine responded, waving him off.

He groaned and sat back.

I told them, nothing out there. They know I'm married. Hell, even Marlon and Randy are married. Michael frowned at his thought and quickly jumped out when Jermaine started talking.

"Welcome to Paradise Island, little brother." Jermaine said when the car stopped.

Paradise Island, why does that name sound so familiar?

"The hottest strip joint in California." Marlon said and smiled.

"Hell no." Michael hissed, frowning at them.