Ch.2 ×The Angel×

"Babe, you look sooo sexy!" Kandi squealed loudly.

Kylah gave her a kind, fake shy smile. "Thanks, Kandi."

Their boss walked in and smiled at them like they was the last donut in the box.

I swear this man is a creep and I hate him, Kylah thought.

"Kandi, you're up. Be sure to wow our special guest tonight." He said.

As she was walking out, he was staring at her butt tempted to grab.

Rudely asking, Kylah spoke, "Do you need anything else?"

He smirked. "I need big money and you will wow this man. You're the best girl I got. Also, you got a private dance for him as well."

"I'm getting paid extra because I don't do that crap." She hissed.

"You do whatever the fuck I tell you. Now, hurry up and get more sexy and delicious. That's the name you should've went by and I should have named you."

"My name is Angel. That's what I chose."

"Kylah, I didn't think I asked you what you chose." He said, making her roll her eyes.

"Get out." Kylah ordered, sitting in her chair, crossing her legs.

He slammed the door and she jumped.

I'm sure you're wondering what's up.

Well first things first, my name is Kylah Wynters (Pronounced like the season). I'm 20, and will be 21 next year unfortunately. Working here would make you want a drink. I'm a stripper and I'm not proud of it. My parents kicked me, my brother, and my twin sister out. I have no clue why either.

Anyway, I have been a stripper for maybe six months now and guys love me. My boss sees me as his little money maker. I think my brother will kill me if he found out I was working here. The only way he'll find out is if someone tells him. He's married and has a baby on the way, so I'll doubt he'll come to the strip club with all that going on.

My sister knows what I do. She doesn't like it, but I need the money. It's so I can buy a place to live, so we can move out of my boss' guest house.

"Girl, there's six fine men out there and they got money." A girl, named Melissa said.

Her stage name is "Cheeks" because she got big cheeks and booty cheeks.

"Okay, why do I care?" Kylah asked annoyed, while finishing her makeup up.

She scoffed. "As you know, you're our best girl here and guys always throw big money on you. If you were to do private dances, you'll probably get more."

"That's Rainbow's job." Kylah told her.

"Angel, you're up!!"

"Gotta go, Melissa." Kylah said, blowing her petty kisses.

Mel just rolled her eyes at her childishness and Ky shrugged.

"Time to get the money." She squealed to herself.