Ch.4 ×The Dance×

Kylah's POV

I stripped my shirt off and stood in my shorts and bra.

As I did another spin around the pole, dropping into the splits, I could hear the crowd.

"Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!" My crowd chanted.

I started twerking in the splits and they threw money up, making my money hungry self grin.

Getting up slowly, I walked over to this guy.

I saw him when I was leaving the bathroom. Again, I saw him in front of the stage, so I had to call him up.

He's freaking sexy.

I walked up to him and stood in front of him.

He looked up at me. All innocent looking.

I'm shocked because he's not trying to feel on me like most guys I bring up. He's different, but I like naughty.

He smiled a little, making me grab his hands and put them on my butt.

Still not satisfied, I got on him and straddled him.

"Do you want this?" I asked, seductively, bitting at his earlope.

He nodded slightly.

I got up and turned around. I slid my shorts down slowly, so he could see my butt, a nice and good view.

I picked them up off the floor, as well as my top and walked to the edge of the stage. I gave them to some guys and they started giving me money.

I took it and went to finish my performance.

I placed a kiss on the guy's cheek and collected my money.

When I got backstage, my boss gave me a robe and of course had some smart crap to say to me.

"Fuck this private dance up, then I'll fuck you." He threatened and walked out.

He knows I've never done this before, so he expects me to be good at it?

I waited like twenty minutes on this guy and I'm literally shaking. I'm so nervous, but I don't want that butthole to touch me. I'm just hoping this guy will put in a good report.

"Hello?" I asked, walking in. 

I turned to lock the door.

"It's you." He said.

I frowned and then smiled.

The guy I brought on stage.

Act scared and nervous, I'll get the money quicker. Like I said, he's different, so he wouldn't dare try and make me do a lot.

"How do you want this?" I asked nervously smiling.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I noticed he had his wallet out and it was filled with cash.

It's time to get over my nervousness. It's about money right now.

I walked over to him and went to the speaker. I turned on Ginuwine's Pony and walked, swaying my hips toward him.

I put my hands on his thighs and smirked at him seductively.

He's getting hard and I love it.

More money.

I turned around and grinded on him.

He moaned slightly.

That moan made me want to melt inside.