Ch.3 ×The No Angel×

"I can't believe you guys would bring me here." Michael sighed, sitting down.

"You gotta let," Jermaine started, eyeing their waitress, "loose sometimes."

"Welcome to Paradise Island. You six must be our special guest?" She questioned and the brothers, except Michael nodded. "Well, we have three girls lined up and then our special stripper."

"That private dance is still in line, right?" Randy asked.

She nodded and they placed their drink orders.

"Here's Rainbow, which she has a pot of gold waiting for you!!" The announcer announced.

"Damn, she's sexy." Marlon said, making Michael roll his eyes in annoyance.

🌸🌸🌸

After sitting through that performance and the two other ones, there was a small break.

Michael excused himself to go to the bathroom.

As he was coming out, he saw a girl with curly hair.

She was too beautiful to work here, if she does. Her eyes are something I can stare into all day.

She winked at him and went on.

Michael went back to his seat and Jermaine was throwing money on the third stripper, who was supposed to be finished.

She collected her money and Jermaine slipped his number to her.

She laughed and walked off, without his number.

Michael went over to his seat, which farthest away from the stage.

Randy and Jermaine had the closest seat.

As Michael was walking though, he realized Randy switched him seat, like an asshole.

He sighed and just sat in the front seat.

I'm not going to stand and wait until we leave, Michael thought.

"Fellas, here's who everyone has been waiting for. Give it up for Angel, who we know isn't no angel!" The guy announced.

They looked on stage and it was smokey.

"Good evening, I hope you got you're money ready because I am."

Her voice is so angelic, Michael thought.

The smoke cleared and it was her. The lady he saw coming out the bathroom.

She started her chair dance and Michael bit his lip. He pulled out his wallet and watched her.

She worked her way to the pole and slid down it.

She got up and climbed up it. She got upside down on it and pointed in Michael's direction.

Kylah waved for someone to come up and point to the chair.

"Excuse me. She wants you in that chair." A guy said to Michael.

He looked back on stage and she was sliding down the pole, legs wide open.

When he got up there and she smiled.

Lisa's going to kill me, if she finds out I went to a strip club and about to get danced on twice tonight. Michael thought when Lisa crossed his mind.