Ch.16 ×The Bust×

Michael walked out of his condo and walked right into Kylah.

"Kylah?" He called.

She was standing in her very expensive workout gear by Jessica Simpson.

She finished tying her hair up and smiles at him. "Hello, where's wifey?"

"Getting ready. Our private investigator is on his way." He told her.

"A PI for what?" She asked him nervously.

He frowned. "Someone got into my account and is in the process of stealing what's mine."

"Oh. I-I'm going to go."

She jogged off rather quickly, making Michael frown.

He received the mail from his security guard and saw the private investigator.

"Hello, Mrs. Jackson." Chuck said and sat across from them.

"Hi." Lisa said, smiling sweetly at him before sitting next to Michael.

"So I went through and it's completely transferred over. It was done at your bank and here in this building. We're tracking the phone, it was done on two phones."

"What the hell? How did they get his pin?" Lisa asked, clearly confused.

"Whoever did it, saw it." Chuck's phone vibrated and he looked at it. "Do you guys know someone with the last name, Wynters, with a "Y"?"

"Kylah and India." Michael said.

Chuck gasped and instantly frowned. "Do they live in this building?" Lisa nodded. "They're at it again."

"What do you mean again?" Lisa asked.

"I've been on something like this before. They're thieves, but have never been caught because of their beauty for one and they always flee before anyone can bring it to the law."

"What? What else about them?" Michael asked, placing his hand on Lisa stomach.

"They're twenty-eight years old and have been at this since they were eighteen. Their father went to jail for the same thing, but he got parole and I know that you were the biggest target."

"Well, they succeeded, but are about to fail." Lisa said, smirking.

🌸🌸🌸

Later that night, India made dinner for herself and her sister. She made it because it's their last night in the condo.

They've bought their new mansion and planned on moving in tomorrow.

"Thanks, sissy." Kylah said, smiling.

"Ready to leave?" India asked, taking a bite.

"Way past ready. I'm ready to get mom and dad here. He'll be so proud of us." She giggled.

Someone knocked on the door.

Kylah went to answer and she gasped.

"What is it, Ky?" India asked.

Chuck walked in and gave Kylah the envelope. "I've been waiting for this day. I saw your show the other day, Kylah. I thought you were way past stripping."

They both glared at him and Kylah opened the envelope.

"You told Michael!" She shouted at him.

"Why do you say that, Lala?" India asked, looking over shoulder.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson is suing us." Kylah said, dropping the envelope.

Chuck laughed and left their condo.