Ch.13 ×The Switch×

Kylah's POV

I walked back in my condo and went straight to my room to put my purse down.

I happily took my cloud nine ass to the kitchen and noticed my sister eating cereal.

Being nosey, I walked over and look in her bowl. She flicked milk in my face and I pulled back to punch her.

"Do it and I'll beat your ass." She threatened and I released. "Hello, Kylah."

"Hello, India." I said, annoyed.

I searched the refrigerator and I could feel my sister staring.

I've been home for five minutes and she can't stop staring.

I don't think I have anything on me.

"Yes, Indy?"

"Where have you been? I woke up this morning and your ass was gone."

A smile touched my lips and I started reminiscing about last night.

"Um, it's none of your business." I told her, grabbing my apricot yogurt.

She had a 'you-better-tell-me' look on her face.

"It's nothing." I told her.

"You're such a liar. I know you were out with a man. Smelling like cologne and shit." She said.

I looked back up quickly.

Could she had known?

I mean I was, but it's honestly none of her business.

There was a knock on the door.

I went to stand behind the door and India answered.

Her eyes widen. "M-M-Michael?"

Shoot.

I'm freaking screwed.

"I thought we were over that after last night." I heard him say and I bite my lip.

India glanced over at me and frowned at him. "Last night?"

"Yeah, you don't have to pretend." He said. "You forgot these."

I saw a nude color and I instantly knew what he was holding.

Panties.

Not just any panties.

Mine.

My eyes widen and she quickly glanced at me.

"Damn, I knew I forgot them." She said. "I didn't think I would've gotten them back."

"Well, you are." He said.

He kissed the corner of her mouth and she shut the door.

She glared at me and I went to dispose of my empty yogurt cup.

"That's the man. You pretended to be me last night!" She hissed, but then went into fangirl mode. "MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON JUST KISSED ME!!"

I shrugged and took my panties.

"I'm sorry." I told her, nonchalantly and walked to my room.

She was hot on my trail and I groaned at her.

Why can't she just leave me alone?! I'm not seeing what the big deal is. I apologized, even though I didn't have to.

"You're conning him. You can't go back to the stripper con artist ways! Especially to Michael Jackson!" She yelled.

"I'm trying to get us to a better place! It's going to work, but you being negative isn't helping this case." I spat at her.

She shook her head and looked at me coldly.

I gave her the same look back and she smiled.

"I didn't think goody two shoes had it in her." She said to me.

I laid on my bed and looked at her. "I was a stripper."

She shrugged in one shoulder.

"True, but I guess we have to pay off the rest of my student loans and get that house and car some how." I smiled happily. "But I think I should be doing the manipulation."

"Heck no. He was my target."

"But if he notices it's you, then we're screwed. You don't mess with married men." She said, mocking me.

"You can't even act normal." I pointed out. "Trust me though. He can't tell us apart."

She rolled her eyes and walked out my room instantly when I said that.