Ch.10 ×The Visit×

Kylah's POV

"I see you're stalking me now." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not stalking you, Ky." He said and stood up.

I looked up the stairs and back to him.

He came and stood in front of me, looking down at me.

I felt a bit intimidated.

"Michael, why are you really here?" I asked and looked up at him.

He grabbed my hands and smiled. "Let me help you."

I knitted my eyebrows and look at him confused.

Help me with what?

I don't need help with anything at all. I'm an independent woman and don't need to depend on no man.

Yet, I worked at a strip club.

"The modeling thing. I overheard you and India, it's the least I can do. It's a better job." He said, smiling.

"My sister must've let you hit, if you want to help me." I said and moved my hand from his.

He shook his head and quickly pecked my lips.

I stood there in shock and India came down.

"You leaving, Michael?"

"Yeah. Catch you guys around." He said and walked out.

I jumped out of my shock mode, after India punched me.

I punched her in boob and she glared at me.

"What?" I hissed and walked to the kitchen.

She followed me and grabbed her purse. "I'm leaving, I'll be back later."

I nodded and she left.

Michael kissed me.

Maybe he didn't mean to.

What if he did?

What if he's just trying to lead me on to get between my legs?

I really hope he isn't. I don't want to be used and I don't plan on it.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey, sorry. I forgot this paper and had to come back to get it." India said and ran to her room.

She could've got it two hours ago, before she left.

"Okay, bye!" She called.

I rolled my eyes and someone knocked on the door.

I went to answer it and met Lisa Marie's face.

"You changed quick." She muttered.

I frowned and she walked in. I scoffed and shut my door.

"Can I help you?" I asked harshly.

She got me messed up, if she thinks I'm going to get her walk in and not question her.

"Yes, you need to stay away from my husband. I don't need him around a," She stopped to look me up and down. "A stripper."

I glared at her and then smiled. "Your husband comes around me."

"That's not true. Michael doesn't need a stripper in his life, when he has me." She declared and I rolled my eyes.

She doesn't have what I have.

She has no curves, no boobs, no ass, no nothing. She looks like a freaking stick. She looks like her darn daddy.

Maybe I should tell her, that her lovely husband came to the strip club to get a private dance from me. Then let me feel all over him.

I'm not that cruel, so I won't.

"Did you know he was here earlier and something happened?" I asked and she frowned.

"What happened?" She asked and I shrugged. "Actually, nothing probably happened. Michael was never here, you just want attention, you whore."

My eyes widened at the name she gave me and I instantly frowned.

"Lisa Marie, please get out of my home." I said, walking over to the door and opening it for her.

She gladly went out and turned around. "I'm warning you. Stay away from my husband or hell will be made."

I slammed the door in her face and sat on the couch.

I don't want Michael.

Yes, I find him attractive and all, but I'm not going to steal another woman's husband.

Not only that she called me a freaking whore.

That nerve of that witch.