Introduction

So many have read this story. It was released in December 2016... I slacked on updates... The last one was on August 29, 2017...

Damn, I didn't realize when the last update was until January of this year, so I took it down. Now it's going back up because I'm ready to keep up with them.

I wrote this in six hours back in 2015. Bare with it.

🌸🌸🌸

• Rochelle Aytes plays twins, Kylah and India Wynters.
• Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson play themselves.

☞ India Kourtney Wynters is a semi-struggling, twenty year old college student. She's an obsessive Michael Jackson fan, who of course doesn't like Lisa Marie.

☞ Kylah Deja Wynters is a beautiful and smart stripper, looking for the right guy to help her with her. She's been at this job for six months after her and her sister, India Kourtney Wynters ran away. She doesn't care for celebrities, nor their lives, unlike her sister.

☞ Lisa Marie Presley is married to pop sensation, Michael Joseph Jackson. They've been married for four years and of course, she's had to go through the struggle of Michael's female fans and paparazzi.

☞ Michael Joseph Jackson is the King of Pop, Rock, and Soul. He's very smart, a smart ass at times, madly in love with his wife, Lisa Marie Presley. He's hella intelligent, but like majority of guys (no offense), hella dumb at the same time.

🌸🌸🌸

He's been forced to go to a strip club with his headass brothers, after they tricked him. Just because of that one night, things just took a turn.

Michael's famous, but we don't focus on his or Lisa's celeb life.. It's not important tbh...

🌸🌸🌸

Again, please reread if you've read or if you haven't, go ahead and read. I know it's been a year, but I'm ready to just back into writing.

Plus, I believe (I don't wanna look) seventeen chapters are already written, so I got y'all. 😋

Don't believe everything you hear. Sometimes people lie to get what they want.

Keep this in mind as you read. 😊